Jazz

the whole write up is cringy:

“This is like a modern George Benson album for the Soundcloud generation” :sick::sick:

I found it so insulting. It would have been the case for any other artist or band but Tom Misch is asexcellent music player and singer. I saw him on stage a couple years ago on a festival, I didn't knew about him at that time and it was one of the best show of this festival.

I found it so insulting. It would have been the case for any other artist or band but Tom Misch is asexcellent music player and singer. I saw him on stage a couple years ago on a festival, I didn't knew about him at that time and it was one of the best show of this festival.
Yea--the guy is crazy talented. I really like his Tiny Desk Concert. I get that he got popular from some online mix tape type albums but what a lazy writeup.

The George Benson for the SoundCloud generation description seems spot on...or not...

Ahahah! Yes I have that Gimme the Night feeling. I like the song, much more darker than Geography. Freddie Gibbs, Rocco Palladio and Kaidi Akinnibi are on the album. Apparently Freddie Gibbs is a MySpace generation rapper.

Spoiler: You’re in for a treat. :giggle:
Wooop! Im actually quite intrigued as it comes with a 'flag wrap'. Not sure what that actually is but im imagining it will arrive with the flag covering the jacket? Seems cool whatever it is.

Wooop! Im actually quite intrigued as it comes with a 'flag wrap'. Not sure what that actually is but im imagining it will arrive with the flag covering the jacket? Seems cool whatever it is.
This looks pretty great. How the heck do you get one in the states? Shipping and price is up there!

This looks pretty great. How the heck do you get one in the states? Shipping and price is up there!
Those are UK exclusives.
Try one of these stores:

If I remember correctly Norman, Piccadilly and Resident should be the cheapest when it comes to international shipping.

Back