Jazz

Fantastic news, I believe this is the first time it has been reissued on wax. I went for the VMP one, £22 is a standard price nowadays and at the very worst it will just take a bit longer to get to me.

don’t suppose you can get 2 can you? Happy to pay the full price if you can get a second one for yourself with thediscount code. I love this album.

Not sure if it’s been posted, but looks like Plaid Room has the best price for the Chet Baker and Grant Green Tone Poets. $26 a pop. Order both and get free shipping:

Just to tag onto @mitchwagz post, if any UK based offers come up it would be much appreciated if they could be shared here. I have been keeping an eye out myself but cant seem to find any of the 2020 Tone Poets at a reasonable price yet.

Nothing on Dodax so far.

Just to tag onto @mitchwagz post, if any UK based offers come up it would be much appreciated if they could be shared here. I have been keeping an eye out myself but cant seem to find any of the 2020 Tone Poets at a reasonable price yet.

Not UK based, but Deep discount have a 15% off offer at the minute. I ordered the Stanley Turrentine & Hank Mobley TP's along with the Grant Green Sunday Morning slow down pressing from them as pre-orders, worked at about £27 each. Not great, but still cheaper than anywhere else at the minute.

The Chet & Grant Green TP's are available for pre-order. Not sure if I should wait & see if they pop up cheaper on Dodax.

Back