It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Ouch! I’m being drawn down the league myself too! It’s really tightening up between third and now eighth! Zags and a wolves v saints 0-0 badly needed here!

Ima take this as a first year learning lesson. Daily Fantasy I do great on EPL, but definitely need to prepare next time for season long. Everything that could've gone wrong this week did. I need Kouyate to net 2 lmao and patricio with a 4 save shutout!

Ima take this as a first year learning lesson. Daily Fantasy I do great on EPL, but definitely need to prepare next time for season long. Everything that could've gone wrong this week did. I need Kouyate to net 2 lmao and patricio with a 4 save shutout!

My best day with a goalkeeper was United v Spurs a few years back. I think de Gea made like 11 saves and a clean sheet. Only time I’ve ever wished I’d captained a keeper!

My best day with a goalkeeper was United v Spurs a few years back. I think de Gea made like 11 saves and a clean sheet. Only time I’ve ever wished I’d captained a keeper!

wish id had captained Leno this week but my lack of faith in my own favorite is biting me in the arse-nal

The boojy curse strikes again. You’ll want to watch the Kouyate error for Burnley’s goal through gaps in your fingers...

Pope on my bench 🙃

I’ve trusted Villa asserts for way too long and each time I’ve been burned. Time to bin 🚮🗑

Back