It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Well done Fred. Fucking idiot! On top this half and then a sloppy goal and then a dumb foolish challenge. Also fuck Ole for not taking him off at half time.

Well done Fred. Fucking idiot! On top this half and then a sloppy goal and then a dumb foolish challenge. Also fuck Ole for not taking him off at half time.
There's a very good chance of United dropping into the Europa. PSG are playing Istanbul and United have to play Leipzig away :eek:. I think a draw would advance you as GD and head to head are in United's favor.

There's a very good chance of United dropping into the Europa. PSG are playing Istanbul and United have to play Leipzig away :eek:. I think a draw would advance you as GD and head to head are in United's favor.

Yeah a draw would send us through and I think win and we remain top. I actually don’t know what may or may not happen. We actually played really well for large spells after the first 15 and should have been ahead when the mayhem started. Was a really random game. Fred’s behaviour was ridiculous in the first half and after he got away with the head thing and a couple of challenges Ole had to take him off at half time!

Yeah a draw would send us through and I think win and we remain top. I actually don’t know what may or may not happen. We actually played really well for large spells after the first 15 and should have been ahead when the mayhem started. Was a really random game. Fred’s behaviour was ridiculous in the first half and after he got away with the head thing and a couple of challenges Ole had to take him off at half time!
I agree. plus Martial and Cavani had massive chances too that they missed. It's not like you got run over.

I agree. plus Martial and Cavani had massive chances too that they missed. It's not like you got run over.

I mean Cavani created a moment of magic out of nothing, I don’t think I’d say he missed a chance, the lob was sublime 😂! I agree with Martial though, he’s been really out of sorts so far this season, you’d think he’d be firing on all cylinders after the way he played in the second half of last season but that form has completely deserted him!

For fucks sake. Utterly wank first half. Rashford and Fernandes had to come on BUT Van Der Beek and Cavani off? Fuck me sideways but that’s bullshit. Martial has been crap and Pogba has actually been comically bad.

Well fuck me sideways where did that come from! We were shocking since half time too but the worst player on the park scores a worldly and man Greenwood scored a cracker too!

as a lifelong Arsenal fan this year has been absolutely shit. One of the worst ever. I definitely have to make some Cuts this week

Legit forgot about that. They've been absolutely one of the worst teams in the league in terms of entertainment this year. Can't believe this is a coach that's worked under pep.

Not the same quality of players and a mess of a squad. He’s bought well this summer and they’re a work in progress. He’s the first arsenal manager to sign a proper centre half and central midfielder in years. Bring in a new manager this soon and you’re starting from scratch again having to sign a whole new set of players.

Back