It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Also remarkably now shares the same anniversary as George Best! The two past footballers that I enjoy looking back at the most, both flawed diamonds that played the game like matadors, taunting defenders to commit before making fools of them!

Ooooof! This interviewer is brave.

Calling out Klopp for blaming BT over the scheduling and the hypocracy of taking their money with one hand while pushing them under the bus with the other. Stating that perhaps he might rather speak to his chief executive to change the rules at league level to allow broadcasters to move matches around 😂

Klopp looks like he might headbut him 😂

FUCKING FULHAM HAHAHA

and yea my teams done...I really messed up not setting a lineup/making fixes. Ima take a free hit sometime and give it one more go but this year has bent me over already

FUCKING FULHAM HAHAHA

and yea my teams done...I really messed up not setting a lineup/making fixes. Ima take a free hit sometime and give it one more go but this year has bent me over already
Against the odds HARD. Fulham will get relegated but they’re beating an in form Leicester. No one saw this coming lol

Against the odds HARD. Fulham will get relegated but they’re beating an in form Leicester. No one saw this coming lol

Somewhere right now there is a guy drunk as shit in a pub on Kings Road pissing himself with excitement cuz his weekly 100 pound bet is finally gonna hit ....and for 525 lmaoooo

Somewhere right now there is a guy drunk as shit in a pub on Kings Road pissing himself with excitement cuz his weekly 100 pound bet is finally gonna hit ....and for 525 lmaoooo

I know it’s an affluent area of London but £100 a week? On a single bet? Woof!

This is an insane CL group. Literally all results can still happen on matchday 6, except Gladbach are guaranteed at least EL.

1606928066290.png

It's nice to see the Scottish Women's team has the same glorious failure as the Men's.

Finland score to make it 0-1 in injury time, I have linked to the goal in case anyone wants to see it (it's a cracker).

It's nice to see the Scottish Women's team has the same glorious failure as the Men's.

Finland score to make it 0-1 in injury time, I have linked to the goal in case anyone wants to see it (it's a cracker).

I saw that on the news last night. You couldn’t make it up!

I saw that on the news last night. You couldn’t make it up!
I tuned in for last half hour and we were all over them, proper onslaught but just couldn't get a decent shot on goal. I couldn't believe it when they scored (actually I could).

Stated asleep. PSG been so much better. Just growing into the game and Fred does that and gets sent off. Wait not sent off! That’s a red all day long, we got away with one there, big style!

Stated asleep. PSG been so much better. Just growing into the game and Fred does that and gets sent off. Wait not sent off! That’s a red all day long, we got away with one there, big style!
Pepe and Martial got reds for that so idk what was that ref thinking...

Pepe and Martial got reds for that so idk what was that ref thinking...

Me neither. Didn’t see Pepe but that was much worse that Tony M against you, don’t remind me how much I hate Lamella again...

Our luck is in so far. Second best until 5 mins ago and that was a lucky lucky goal!

Back