It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

alonzo-mourning.gif

We have too many midfielders who are like 6/8 hybrids, don't really need him. Maddison however, he might be coming.

Tielemans should have been sold when his stock was high. I don't know where he goes but I'm sure a lot of mid-table prem teams would happily take him. Like Everton, Palace, Bournemouth, Chelsea, etc.
Agreed, he basically checked out after the FA Cup year.

Barcelona swooping in to get Gundogan for 9 million a year...The financial machine rolls on smh

Arsenal getting sniped all summer I fear

It’s mad. How are they generating the money to register him? It’s mind boggling.
Barcelona have reached total agreement with Ilkay Gundogan over a free transfer in the summer on a three-year deal, as per a report by La Porteria. The German will sign a contract worth €4.5 million net/€9 million gross per year.

Gundogan is willing to wait for Barcelona to solve their economic flux and receive confirmation from La Liga over their financial feasibility plan.

EDIT: It goes on to say nothing is finalized. He is focusing on the CL final for now

Barcelona have reached total agreement with Ilkay Gundogan over a free transfer in the summer on a three-year deal, as per a report by La Porteria. The German will sign a contract worth €4.5 million net/€9 million gross per year.

Gundogan is willing to wait for Barcelona to solve their economic flux and receive confirmation from La Liga over their financial feasibility plan.

EDIT: It goes on to say nothing is finalized. He is focusing on the CL final for now

Someone really should just tell them to fuck off with this shit and play the kids until they sort themselves out.

I don't understand Barca. They sign everyone and then complain about being financially challenged. Aubameyang last year, Ferran Torres, Franck Kessie, etc. I don't know why they need Gundogan and Bernardo at all.

AND - Messi could still make a return if he declines the billion dollar offer from SA

The pull of Barcelona and Real Madrid must be just magical to some of these players. Like a siren's song.
How do u feel about Alexis Mac Allister joining you all?

I was hoping we would get him and Caicedo in a double deal. Have the Trossard Mac and Caicedo trio but oh well

Back