It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

This is purely speculative, but on a podcast I listen to re the Galaxy there was the thought expressed, “what is Apple TV offered Zlatan his own soccer commentator show?” Oh man I would love to see that.
they absolutely should! Would be gold

its the window....you grab on to rumors and run with them lol these are the rules
I mean yeah

EEN3YixXUAAL1ry.jpg

How do u feel about Alexis Mac Allister joining you all?

I was hoping we would get him and Caicedo in a double deal. Have the Trossard Mac and Caicedo trio but oh well
I am great with it. We have needed midfield help for a long while. Need at least one to two more options and backend help since Trent is now in the new hybrid role where he moves up.

How do u feel about Alexis Mac Allister joining you all?

I was hoping we would get him and Caicedo in a double deal. Have the Trossard Mac and Caicedo trio but oh well
I love this Mac Allister signing for Liverpool (assuming it goes through). Sharp and steely.

I love this Mac Allister signing for Liverpool (assuming it goes through). Sharp and steely.

Yeah I’m fuming we didn’t try and at least muscle in on that one. Stand out premier league midfielder outside city this season, scrappy, hardworking and with the nous to set the tempo.

I'll also add that I like that we didn't break the bank to answer Dortmund's ridiculous amount for Jude. And I would've loved to have Jude playing for Liverpool. But there's a point where you can take all that money and build a solid midfield out of it.

Back