It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Last day of Fantasy Football

The N &G league is High standard ..I’m in the overall top 10% according to the emails I get but only 6th in that league. Well done those at the top.

Will @Jonathan Y catch me in the other league , and I’m in a cup final too.

Most enjoyable..next season ..must play that bench boost and triple captain better !

So obviously the firing of Kahn from Bayern was "emotional" and he was not allowed to attend the game afterwards

The N &G league is High standard ..I’m in the overall top 10% according to the emails I get but only 6th in that league. Well done those at the top.

Most enjoyable..next season ..must play that bench boost and triple captain better !
I was seriously trying to think of a way to sneakily make up more points today. I was like yea no chance but what I should do is bring Xhaka in and captain him for what may be his last match at Arsenal in that stadium....nah just go with ur team and captain Odegaard accept defeat is what i told myself. Xhaka has 2 goals already....

I was seriously trying to think of a way to sneakily make up more points today. I was like yea no chance but what I should do is bring Xhaka in and captain him for what may be his last match at Arsenal in that stadium....nah just go with ur team and captain Odegaard accept defeat is what i told myself. Xhaka has 2 goals already....

Boojy’d!

I

I'll take the bragging rights this time, it's been a while since I finished the season in top-30K!

Back