It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Dunk is a good budget option, so if Ryan I’d you don’t want a 6m GK. Not sure who the third would be. Maupay maybe?
The two goalies and a defender, so it’s not that bad. Their fixtures are pretty good first few weeks.

Okay, FPL 2019/20 kicks off in a little over a week. So far we have:

Seaton ShltehawksDanny Rae
AFC Monster IslandI M Godzilla
Fog AllstarsAlex Murty
Thicc FCTyler Calvert
CANADIAMatthew McAndrew
MGDMike Gamble
Panino FCcristiano conte
Here Comes the SonChristopher Neckermann
Mtl Utd BSergey Stepanov
No Digne No DoubtJohn Doran
Mepunga McMixtapeJonathan Schrauwen
Whatever...Dave Beasley
FC BallymaglancyJoseph McGranaghan

The more the merrier. Join here: Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League

The league code is bffhn0
I’m in!

Eaton XI

I didn't recognize the incident either tbh.

From an outside perspective, I hope Pavon does well (not great but well hehe).

From an LAFC perspective, I hope he debuts on El Trafico and scores an own goal.

Did you see the contract on the Pavon deal? We got him for free for the rest of the season, loan next season with an option to buy.

You know you can only field 11 players? Or did FIFA change something. ;) Funny story, I somehow didn't notice when they changed the kick off rules until they were well into the new way.

The picture I sent was from the Transfer page where it shows your whole team like that. My formation for my GW1 team is a 4-4-2. I left a little room to upgrade to Siggy after a few weeks if Fraser doesn't pan out with the good fixtures at the start.

1565363575727.png

Here’s my team ready for the start. I previously had Zaha as captain but as there’s a doubt over him starting and who knows what his form will be like if he does I switched it to Alexander-Arnold, I can see Liverpool racking up a big big win against Norwich and he gets a lot of assists.

6F52A208-C0A9-4803-AB60-2E8924C1BF5B.jpeg

This is what I’ve got. I feel like I’m banking on big starts from Kane/Salah/KDB like it’s 17/18 again and the rest of my team suffers a little bit. Oh well, we shall see

8E2CB4D1-64A2-4728-BA52-1338E04F8582.png

The picture I sent was from the Transfer page where it shows your whole team like that. My formation for my GW1 team is a 4-4-2. I left a little room to upgrade to Siggy after a few weeks if Fraser doesn't pan out with the good fixtures at the start.

View attachment 13827

From that graphic I was thinking West Ham did pretty well in the summer transfer market this year.

View attachment 13827

That's is a nice looking team. I have been trying to fit Salah, Sterling, Kane, Van Dijk and Robertson into a team but it is proving difficult.

That's is a nice looking team. I have been trying to fit Salah, Sterling, Kane, Van Dijk and Robertson into a team but it is proving difficult.
I feel like you have to have only 2 of the first 3 you mentioned unless you want 4.5m players for everyone else.

Did you see the contract on the Pavon deal? We got him for free for the rest of the season, loan next season with an option to buy.
Yeah, thats some wacky shit not gonna lie. It's a pretty low risk high reward scenario. Either he stays shit and you ship him back, or he gets his old form back and you get him on loan for a year. If he does get his form back, I think a year is all you guys can afford though right? No way an MLS team can afford him at his old valuation.

I'm so excited for PL to come back!

On a separate note, LAFC just stole a signing from Barcelona/Barcelona B. That is pretty freakin crazy.

Yeah, thats some wacky shit not gonna lie. It's a pretty low risk high reward scenario. Either he stays shit and you ship him back, or he gets his old form back and you get him on loan for a year. If he does get his form back, I think a year is all you guys can afford though right? No way an MLS team can afford him at his old valuation.

There is an option to buy after that and I hear something about a 20 mil release clause, but I'm not sure when that would come into affect.

All of the English announcers are saying Norwich as “Nor-itch” not “Nor-witch” like some American towns called Norwich are pronounced.

Back