It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

In:

NDombele
Lo Celso
Sessegnon

Maybe In:

Dybala
Atal

Out:

Llorente
Vorm
Trippier
Carter-Vickers
Onomah

Maybe Out:

Eriksen
Wanyama

Not a bad window at all. Don’t like that it took until the last day but in the end still decent. I hate that I’m going to be driving through an area without service when the deadline ends so I can’t follow in real time.

Looking like we are gonna keep Dybala (at least past the english transfer window). Thank god! It saddened me so much how our board was pushing him out at any cost.

In:

NDombele
Lo Celso
Sessegnon

Maybe In:

Dybala
Atal

Out:

Llorente
Vorm
Trippier
Carter-Vickers
Onomah

Maybe Out:

Eriksen
Wanyama

Not a bad window at all. Don’t like that it took until the last day but in the end still decent. I hate that I’m going to be driving through an area without service when the deadline ends so I can’t follow in real time.

Dybala has fallen through and the deadline has passed without further update on Sessegnon so the deal sheet will have to be with the PL with only a few formalities left if it’s to go through.

Wait, you're telling me a Swedish giant knocked down a tiny 5 ft Ghanian that weighs probably 120 lbs? :eek:

Galaxy fans say we don't matter, but their FO seems to talk about us quite a bit...

Yea the FO created that GIF and posted it on the FB page. I didn't see the incident during the game. But after seeing it in replay it looks like half push/half dive.

We let our 5 foot African go yesterday (Boateng) and got Pavon. We need another attacking threat. I think this will be Zlatan's last season as well as Roman's. I like them both, but they just don't fit in with management's plans for the future.

Looking like we are gonna keep Dybala (at least past the english transfer window). Thank god! It saddened me so much how our board was pushing him out at any cost.
It really makes no sense along with Kean and Cancelo leaving. No idea what Sarri’s plans are because those 3 would not be players I’d want to leave the team.

Yea the FO created that GIF and posted it on the FB page. I didn't see the incident during the game. But after seeing it in replay it looks like half push/half dive.

We let our 5 foot African go yesterday (Boateng) and got Pavon. We need another attacking threat. I think this will be Zlatan's last season as well as Roman's. I like them both, but they just don't fit in with management's plans for the future.
I didn't recognize the incident either tbh.

From an outside perspective, I hope Pavon does well (not great but well hehe).

From an LAFC perspective, I hope he debuts on El Trafico and scores an own goal.

I was more referencing the dreaded back pass Horta did that set up Kamara for an easy goal and cost us the win in the second El Trafico haha

Did you see the Kamara to rumors? I don't think that Chinese team we sold him to was paying him the wages they negotiated.

It really makes no sense along with Kean and Cancelo leaving. No idea what Sarri’s plans are because those 3 would not be players I’d want to leave the team.

I feel like Cancelo was because we were strapped for cash. The Kean one I really don't get! He's the best youngster we've had come through the program in a while and we just give him away?? I get that he isn't in the plans for this year, but we had his rights through the end of this year and could sign him during summer next year. Or at least get a buy-back clause on him!!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow’s FPL KO. I have somehow ended up with 3 Brighton players in my team...:eek:
Dunk is a good budget option, so if Ryan I’d you don’t want a 6m GK. Not sure who the third would be. Maupay maybe?

Back