It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Clearly we need to return to Umbro

067_324__dons_1473255949_standard.jpg
Yes.

Just realised I was at that game!

I just wished they would take more risks in design nowadays. Look at the beautiful kits for Nigeria. I want unique designs like the old old kits used to have, even if that means making some stinkers.

A friend of mine really dislikes Press. I disagree with her. But she says Press is a delicate little flower who plays timidly.

She isn't as "throw yourself around" as Morgan, but I think she's good. Of course, her missing the PK in the Olympics did not help my case.
Oh she certainly isn't as dynamic as Morgan. They have so many options for that front three and Morgan and Heath should be in for sure. I think timidly is a bit harsh but I see where she's coming from. She doesn't have much of a physical presence but I like her game. Her best role on this team is still probably coming off the bench. The PK thing is what it is. I tend to get over the individual shootout mistakes although the overall loss never loses its sting.

I just wished they would take more risks in design nowadays. Look at the beautiful kits for Nigeria. I want unique designs like the old old kits used to have, even if that means making some stinkers.

Whomever designed Belgium's red kit for the last men's WC deserves a medal. Not flashy, but something you don't often see:

Ah yes, back when Manchester United was better known as Norwich United

Original Newton Heath kit colours from before we were even called Manchester United...

Is why the fans went “Green and Gold until were sold” in protest of the Glazer leeches a few years back!

Original Newton Heath kit colours from before we were even called Manchester United...

Is why the fans went “Green and Gold until were sold” in protest of the Glazer leeches a few years back!
I’m teasing. I don’t know that club’s history, but I also figured the colors were a throwback to something!

Back