Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Do we have any remastering info???

Half speed at alchemy. The band and Nigel is involved. It will probably sound great. If it's presses at Rainbo it might not. I've not received a bad Optimal RH pressing to date, but YMMV.

Edit: not sure about alchemy I might be wrong about that but it's half speed mastered

I want both books and the box. Do we think this is actually exclusive to WASTE or will it get distro? I dont want to spend 26€ on shipping.

The OKNOTOK box, AMSP and Thom's Anima was everywhere after first being on the site.

Half speed at alchemy. The band and Nigel is involved. It will probably sound great. If it's presses at Rainbo it might not. I've not received a bad Optimal RH pressing to date, but YMMV.

Edit: not sure about alchemy I might be wrong about that but it's half speed mastered
Rainbo doesn’t exist anymore. It’s probably GZ pressed or Optimal?

Rainbo went out of business a couple of years back. So you’re safe there.

Yeah, everything I've ordered from WASTE or Thom through their EU site ends up being Optimal and they've all been ok for me.

Are the 2 books different from the one being sold with the box? Im too excited to focus on details at the moment.
book with the cream vinyl is 36 pages and seems to be different from the other books on the site. not sure the other specifics because i stopped looking once i bought the cream vinyl so i wouldn't spend any more money today hah

book with the cream vinyl is 36 pages and seems to be different from the other books on the site. not sure the other specifics because i stopped looking once i bought the cream vinyl so i wouldn't spend any more money today hah

I literally drool everytime Donwood lists prints on his online shop and never able to spend 400€+ on the stuff, so I feel like the 2 books would be a good compromise to finally pick up some of his (non-RH related album art) artwork.

Woke up, listened to the song. Bought the deluxe.

Now someone said something about a Red variant? 👀😂

Man, I thought the deluxe came with the art book but it's another type of art book 🤔 I'll wait to see it it doesn't pop up later. Didn't think I'd spend $150+ USD today 😂

I already own amnesiac on 45RPM vinyl so 1/3 of the 60 dollar set is not worth it (and in not ready with the money for the deluxe set).. I just want the bonus disc and kid A since I had kid A on my list for a while

I already own amnesiac on 45RPM vinyl so 1/3 of the 60 dollar set is not worth it (and in not ready with the money for the deluxe set).. I just want the bonus disc and kid A since I had kid A on my list for a while

Have you had a look at the paladin buyers thread. I think @Ethos99 is offering it a good discount. You could always sell/PIF/trade your Amnesiac.

While the remaster of the albums may end up out separate if OKNOTOK is a guide the bonus disc won’t.

Back