Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I just want the third disc! Happy with my OGs and I never look at books more than once of theres no essays etc!

Also what do you all do with preorders when you move? How good is USPS forwarding? Our offer just was accepted on a house but there are plenty of contingencies etc
congrats! I had to try to remember all my preorders because I had to email all the places to get them to change the address. media mail won't forward for free. i still have one LP that was sent to my old address. the new person living at my old place said they would mail it to me....that was 5 months ago hah.

congrats! I had to try to remember all my preorders because I had to email all the places to get them to change the address. media mail won't forward for free. i still have one LP that was sent to my old address. the new person living at my old place said they would mail it to me....that was 5 months ago hah.
The person at my old house still has my U2 Fanclub gift and my daughter's stitch fix.

As much as I like them and these albums... I already have the 12"s of both. B-sides seem intriguing but i'm not sure its worth playing another 60 for it all? I don't know I'll wait and see.

I do love the art for these albums but I can’t justify $120 for 3LPs and an art book I may look at once.

Found the red version at Bleep. Shipping to the US is pricey but I went for it. Who knows if it’ll show up at my local? No word yet so I just jumped on it.

I do love the art for these albums but I can’t justify $120 for 3LPs and an art book I may look at once.

Found the red version at Bleep. Shipping to the US is pricey but I went for it. Who knows if it’ll show up at my local? No word yet so I just jumped on it.
it's not a UK only release. it will be available at quite a few shops in the US. reddit is being flooded with links to US shops carrying the red one for what its worth.

it's not a UK only release. it will be available at quite a few shops in the US. reddit is being flooded with links to US shops carrying the red one for what its worth.
I couldn’t find any that had any in stock so I panicked and ordered from the UK. Oh well…

Any US links for the “basic” 3xLP black version?

Edit: lemme rephrase that… what’s the cheapest US option?

So the question is will I be tempted to sell off OG Kid A and Amnesiac 2x10 if this sounds really good. I paid too much for that Kid A and there’s none for sale even close to what I paid for it on cogs…
LPKIDA1 will always retain value…I say keep it. Look at ok OG..it’s still rising in value still even after reissues.

People will always want an OG of this :)

LPKIDA1 will always retain value…I say keep it. Look at ok OG..it’s still rising in value still even after reissues.

People will always want an OG of this :)

My thought process was if this sounds good enough do I need 2 and the money it would make could buy 2 or 3 whales...

Who knows, I'm just thinking aloud, likely I'll keep them both 🤪

I got the deluxe but am a little sad to find out later how much ISN’T included in that deluxe edition. Those other two books didn’t even show up on the site that I ordered the cream deluxe from - it was like a weird horizontal scrolling thing and then after I checked out and spent $15 on shipping, i went back to the site and saw all these other add-ons.

I've been holding off getting Kid A and Amnesiac because I was anticipating this... but now I'm worried the remaster won't sound good. Where's my instant "buy now" trigger when I need it, damn it? I guess what I'm saying is that I want the book.

Next question. Say one just hit the buy button on the US site and then realizes he can't buy because he's in Canada. Where would that individual go to attempt a purchase that may work. Again, this individual would probably be interested in the deluxe book version.

Does the cream deluxe come in a box? Is that last picture on the product page the box or the book? Am I the only one confused by the description? If the book itself weighs 4+ pounds i hope it’s not like sloshing around in a big cardboard box and smacking against my creamy vinyls as it ships overseas.

Those we don’t speak of regarding moose , red went up allegedly and was sold out in less than 5 mins

So the question is will I be tempted to sell off OG Kid A and Amnesiac 2x10 if this sounds really good. I paid too much for that Kid A and there’s none for sale even close to what I paid for it on cogs…

I would keep it. While I like their new remasters, I think it almost presented a completely new album for me on OKNOTOK. I feel like the album lost some of its urgency in that process. Thom has changed so much as a person and his emphasis on different sounds is going to heavily influence the sound.

That's also why I'm looking forward to this thing as it will be like receiving a new album. I would still hold on to my OG Kid A. I don't have an OG Amnesiac but I have the library book cd.

Back