Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Went with the Scarry Book cream edition. Wonder why they didn’t include the Amnesiac B-sides on vinyl for this one?🤷🏼‍♂️👎🏻

They don’t appear to be on CDs either which is weird because there’s the space on the 3 discs there. Only on the tapes it looks like. We do now have a 3rd version of morning bell though 😂

Hoping the usually indies pop up for red. I think this is where birthday blue came from. The availability wasn’t crystal clear and we panicked. It ended up being pretty reasonable to grab over the next few days (maybe weeks) from what I recall from oknotok

Hoping the usually indies pop up for red. I think this is where birthday blue came from. The availability wasn’t crystal clear and we panicked. It ended up being pretty reasonable to grab over the next few days (maybe weeks) from what I recall from oknotok
This is what I'm thinking too. I feel like there will be a few opportunities to get the red, or at least I'm hoping. It being labeled an indie exclusive makes me hopeful?

looks like none of them are here, the whole third LP seems to consist of previously unreleased outtakes

Yeah the cassette says it has 5 B-Sides but that's the only release that does. Hopefully there will be something on the download.

Yeaaaah I'll probably wait as well, but the more I think about it, unless the 36 pages of “final” artwork which are included with the Scarry Book is just nowhere to be found in the 360-page Art Catalogue, which would be incredibly irritating, especially on top of the Amnesiac B-sides only being available via cassette, I'll probably just order the 3LP at the local whether it be red or black and the Art Catalogue wherever I can.

EDIT: Now that I think about it even more, I could get the Art Catalogue and Fear Stalks the Land! and still be only $4 over the Scarry Book. Seems easy to me unless I'm missing something. :whistle::unsure:

So the question is will I be tempted to sell off OG Kid A and Amnesiac 2x10 if this sounds really good. I paid too much for that Kid A and there’s none for sale even close to what I paid for it on cogs…

yeah, there's a lot of books! the completist in me thought about getting all three but I already ordered the box by then and somehow the shipping is £20 for the box and £17 for the paperback. and I'm not that unreasonable

Yeah the cassette says it has 5 B-Sides but that's the only release that does. Hopefully there will be something on the download.

I used to collect their CD singles and I see that there were 6 b-sides from the Amnesiac era. guess you can't get a full-length version of Life in a Glasshouse even by paying £60 for the tapes!

Back