Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Also, I talked to Plaidroom about this release. They said they aren't doing pre-orders, but they ordered a SHIT TON of them. So, on November 4th (Thursday night before the release date) when they send out their new release email (typically around 8pm CST for me), the public can buy them. They also said they will likely be 1 per customer.

My guess is Plaidroom's price will be <$60 and it'll ship for free. And they use really good mailers and package everything well.

Also, I talked to Plaidroom about this release. They said they aren't doing pre-orders, but they ordered a SHIT TON of them. So, on November 4th (Thursday night before the release date) when they send out their new release email (typically around 8pm CST for me), the public can buy them. They also said they will likely be 1 per customer.

My guess is Plaidroom's price will be <$60 and it'll ship for free. And they use really good mailers and package everything well.
I remember people were freaking out over the Blue OKNOTOK but on release day it was pretty easy to find.

I remember people were freaking out over the Blue OKNOTOK but on release day it was pretty easy to find.
Yeah, I remember when OKNOTOK dropped. I was in a multi-day training session for work. Then I was getting all these alerts on my phone about it dropping. Then I was fumbling to order the damn thing before it sold out everywhere. Was getting them FOMO sweats! :D

nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets.gif

I'm sure there will be a million of these various sets everywhere. Every version. I walked into a store 8 months after the Blue OKNOTOK dropped and bought one. Like when was the last time Radiohead actually dropped a small number of anything "limited" into stores? Maybe TKOL Newspaper Edition? Everything they release is pressed in astronomical numbers, I wouldn't worry about getting pretty much any of these sets.

It could be as simple as whatever some intern uploaded to a website , but I was curious if anyone had the details on kid amnesia cover being amnesiac instead of altered kid a cover

1631281278596.jpeg

On that note, two things:

1. I've come around to the title Kid A Mnesia but did they have to make it take up the whole upper third of the covers??
2. I wonder how they're going to handle the “secret” track on Kid A; whether it'll be hidden behind a locked groove like the original pressings or whether it'll be after a minute of silence like digital and later vinyl versions.

Back