Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I didn't heard much of the stream, but I liked what I heard. Though, I think that Yorke is starting to sound the same around every project lately. Don't feel that there is much novelty or new sounds from him.

I'll give it a full listen when able. Always excited to see what new stuff the guys are working on.

I didn't heard much of the stream, but I liked what I heard. Though, I think that Yorke is starting to sound the same around every project lately. Don't feel that there is much novelty or new sounds from him.

I'll give it a full listen when able. Always excited to see what new stuff the guys are working on.

Yeah there’s usually a song though, Dawn Chorus or True Love Waits or Burn the Witch that has that deep emotional connection that pulls me in. This just seems too studied, there was zero emotion at all in that. Maybe the album/singles recorded will pull me in, we will see.

So we're throwing in the towel and putting in a refund request for the In Rainbows box set that got lost in the postal system.

SSrlVP3HUsDumm3CpNnuZZY-IFYQ39JgBUOA3NlSYXyZkLyBAOed68kTfOqDlPh8q8jT3IQGAca-Otoy1_9ti_a8qJpqm0ZeFjiO468WNGjcg30Wx6qbDQKqA19vV_oeD42tT0_KmxxB8bqv74WTCgb4UjjsH4kgG-M

I only saw a couple tracks but I enjoyed that they were more guitar based.
Yeah, I mean. They're no radiohead but... I thought the guitarwork was really interesting in particular. I particularly like the one that starts going in 8 mins on this:

I saw that someone got a copyright claim from XL when they tried to upload the Smile performance to YouTube, which seems to point towards proof there is an album on the way. 👀

I saw that someone got a copyright claim from XL when they tried to upload the Smile performance to YouTube, which seems to point towards proof there is an album on the way. 👀
great stuff...too bad it will most likely sound like crap just like other xl recordings :(

great stuff...too bad it will most likely sound like crap just like other xl recordings :(

Idk, people said the Anima pressing was pretty good, so maybe there's still hope ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My XL stuff sounds great. Although I don't have a fancy system like you guys, so hopefully I won't regret everything later on 😂

What is it about the "Street Spirit" Capitol Vaults single that makes it sell for so much more than the others? Is it literally just because it has "Talk Show Host" on it?

There’s a listing for the IR box for $200 on eBay. I submitted an offer of $150. Still pricey, but I think that’s the best I can do… we’ll see…

Back