Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I'm hoping for definitive versions of these albums. The pressings I have are fine, but they aren't amazing and both deserve to be amazing.

Also give me more unreleased stuff a-la OKNOTOK.

I’m curious to see the details. Those are the only Radiohead albums I own only on CD. I could never get myself to buy the 10-inchers or the more recent reissues.

Well that linked me to a quite wonderful chat between Ed and Johnny Marr so thanks for that!

Ed has been going live on Thursdays and it always is great. Sometimes he grabs someone watching and chats about stuff with people. I think they all are on his IG

Watch me actually have the money this time. Imma start kicking myself for missing the OKNOTOK box.

EDIT: Mleh. This is completionist rubbish. It'd be nice but the LPs aren't any different than the 3LP I have, which is good.

Watch me actually have the money this time. Imma start kicking myself for missing the OKNOTOK box.

EDIT: Mleh. This is completionist rubbish. It'd be nice but the LPs aren't any different than the 3LP I have, which is good.
You haven’t missed it yet.

I'm hoping for definitive versions of these albums. The pressings I have are fine, but they aren't amazing and both deserve to be amazing.

Also give me more unreleased stuff a-la OKNOTOK.
I’m not much for knick knacks but if we could get a 45rpm release that compares to the In Rainbows box set I could die a happy man.

I keep seeing this, surely they weren't always $200?? I was under the impression they were around $70, like the AMSP book? Am I just misremembering that hard?
I’m not sure. I bet someone here will know though. I did see it on the US sound of vinyl site for $180 as well but it is sold out. Maybe that was their original price or maybe there was a repress and they upped the price for that, before it sold out?

I’m not sure. I bet someone here will know though. I did see it on the US sound of vinyl site for $180 as well but it is sold out. Maybe that was their original price or maybe there was a repress and they upped the price for that, before it sold out?
Looked up my order for ya... it was originally $130 from the band's website.

Looked up my order for ya... it was originally $130 from the band's website.
Well then, guess I'll keeps a look-out for listings around that price. Thanks! It'd be nice if I could find a deal on the box sans LPs. I get that that's unlikely, but my blue LPs suit me just fine and I'd probably swap them out even if I did find a box.

I keep seeing this, surely they weren't always $200?? I was under the impression they were around $70, like the AMSP book? Am I just misremembering that hard?

You can still get it directly from the band.

Also it seems several stuff is up for sale on the US site, and also a pre-order for some minotaur plush(which I will probably grab...)

You can still get it directly from the band.

Also it seems several stuff is up for sale on the US site, and also a pre-order for some minotaur plush(which I will probably grab...)

Duh. Shoulda checked there. I had been under the impression it was sold out.

In Rainbows box set arrived yesterday in good shape. Played it just now. The woozing sound seemed to be from the massive warp on the 2nd side of the first disc. It was fine during Weird Fishes but very noticeable on All I Need in the quieter parts and throughout Faust Arp since it's a softer song. I wonder if the sound would be lessened by flattening the vinyl? I watched the record as it revolved and every time the warp came up, it made the woozing sound. It's not a deal killer. The rest of the album was heavenly. I heard new instruments and so much more detail on this set than the previous ones. I'm very happy with the purchase. I may hit up our Vinyl Flatners to see if they can help out. I'm going to place it under some thick books to see if it can help even a little bit.

Last edited:
Back