Hip Hop

EL-P Reissues

EL-P Reissues
Time to flip my fantastic damage ? 😂

EL-P Reissues
You have just made my day. Also have a UK store so £9.99 shipping for the bundle. Thank you so much!

Interesting little bit of news. Hopefully EPIC and its knowledge of web stores and the large amount of traffic on gaming serves can bolster their infrastructure and alleviate the shit shows that are Daupe drops. EPIC is also known for developer and artist friendly revenue practices.

Im still bitter about missing out on Flight to Brazil at hhv , vindig and vinylism in a matter of days..

Chong Wizard dropping another Chris Crack release this Friday. “No Sample Snitching” I had to quit being a completist with Chris Crack physical releases because he just drops too much and some of its not clicking with me. I might grab the tape if I remember though.

So Lovage and Fan Dam can finally be crossed off the want list. Hopefully Funcrusher follows. And Stakes is High. Those are all high on the list. I’m not holding my breath for Exmilitary or Captain Murphy.

Let's hope lists keep getting checked. I have the OG Fan Dam and Funcrusher and bought Exmil when it was released, but I'm really happy about Lovage, have been holding my breath on Stakes for years, and would definitely appreciate a Captain Murphy reissue

Let's hope lists keep getting checked. I have the OG Fan Dam and Funcrusher and bought Exmil when it was released, but I'm really happy about Lovage, have been holding my breath on Stakes for years, and would definitely appreciate a Captain Murphy reissue
Flylo is at least interested in reissuing Duality, though he probs can't clear every single sample

Back