Hip Hop

neither of those albums have shipped out for me and i'm not far at all from Fresh Produce Records. :(

Sorry to hear. It seemed like a bigger drop than normal for them so I’m sure it’s just taking a bit longer. More often than not I get my shipments fairly quickly. I don’t know if that’s because I live in a major city or because I’m just lucky.

Anyone have experience with the Pioneer PLX1000? I've had a Technics 1200GR on preorder for six months and am tired of waiting ...

If I’m not mistaken there is mention of them in some of the gear threads. I think there were a few recommended upgrades, but other than that they seem well regarded. I’ve thought about one myself..

How do they sound? Waiting for my local to get Safe + Sound in stock. I have an OG Rhythmalism but I may grab that one too cause I’m a friend.
Both of these sound absolutely fantastic & are definitely worth picking up. Heavyweight discs, dynamic mastering, and no major surface noise or warping, not sure what more you could ask for honestly. And I also own OG Rhythmalism and I did a quick couple song comparison and hopefully I’m not tripping but the Be With re-issue seems to have a little more punch to it, and I thought the OG Rhythmalism sounded great to begin with. These are definitely some of my favorite hip-hop LPs in my collection without a doubt

I have another random question for any of you on here. Have you bought anything recently distributed by Clay Pasternack? I've completely lost track and seem to be missing something which is worrying that I don't even know what I've got coming these days but I've got a funny feeling this has happened before with CP. It's saying delivered and unless it was a duplicate tracking number it's just a bit strange.
I am also still waiting for a notice about P4H but I've rinsed it so much I'm not so upset as some other things but I really hope all your copies turn up asap for you to all drive your neighbours bonkers. Edit: with some seriously dope hh.

The package I got from Clay Pasternack was from Good Felons. It was the Rome Streetz and Ankhlejohn album.

Both of these sound absolutely fantastic & are definitely worth picking up. Heavyweight discs, dynamic mastering, and no major surface noise or warping, not sure what more you could ask for honestly. And I also own OG Rhythmalism and I did a quick couple song comparison and hopefully I’m not tripping but the Be With re-issue seems to have a little more punch to it, and I thought the OG Rhythmalism sounded great to begin with. These are definitely some of my favorite hip-hop LPs in my collection without a doubt
Nice, that's awesome to hear

For those that went to the Bronson/Earl/Boldy/Al concert, did you take anything to get signed? I keep seeing posts on various subreddits of people getting their stuff autographed after the show, but I'd be deathly afraid of taking my covert coup (which has already been signed by Currensy), rare chandeliers, hell even my POTIC to get autographed just because of how rowdy the crowds can get. Any advice if I did want to take anything to get autographed? I'm seeing them next week but I just don't want any of my jackets to get banged up

For those that went to the Bronson/Earl/Boldy/Al concert, did you take anything to get signed? I keep seeing posts on various subreddits of people getting their stuff autographed after the show, but I'd be deathly afraid of taking my covert coup (which has already been signed by Currensy), rare chandeliers, hell even my POTIC to get autographed just because of how rowdy the crowds can get. Any advice if I did want to take anything to get autographed? I'm seeing them next week but I just don't want any of my jackets to get banged up

@Rip_City might have some ideas for you .

You could use the packaging from the record i sent you 😂

Lovage and 180g Pray for Haiti showed up today!

SO I'm still looking for vinyl or cassette of HWH8: side B and would be willing to trade either the pink or 180g black P4H. Haven't decided which to keep since getting two was an accident.

You weren’t able to get Side B vinyl? I have a spare copy I can trade (180g black). I would prefer the pink variant of P4H but either one is cool with me.

No just got charged for it 😂🙄. I’d definitely trade either one. As much as I like the pink, I’d be just as happy to own Side B.

Ok cool. I already have P4H but I don’t mind helping someone in here out. I’ll let you know when it ships…I think they said April.

Back