Hip Hop

Uuhhmmm....:confused:

View attachment 129981

0025628453_10.jpg
Close enough !

Cant wait for the picture disc

I went for the marble specifically because I wanted the record to complement the cover more. I do really like the marble variant, even though it looks so different than the mockup, but I would have absolutely gone the splatter direction if I knew what we now know concerning the color that the splatter ended up being. In the end I got my first Daupe record and it's of an album I absolutely love and it looks so nice when it spins. I personally think the change to the splatter is a win for you.

Last edited:
I went for the marble specifically because I wanted the record to complement the cover more. I do really like the marble variant, even though it looks so different than the mockup, but I would have absolutely gone the splatter direction if I knew what we now know concerning the color that the splatter ended up being. In the end I got my first Daupe record and it's of an album I absolutely love and it looks so nice when it spins. I personally think the change to the splatter is a win for you.
It's growing on me more and more. It would just have been nice if they had given a heads up to the change. I don't like surprises 😄

Is the Donda 2 live stream still available anywhere? I only had time to watch the beginning of it last night and it was awesome entertainment, regardless of the state of the music. His Pete Davidson/Kim lines are so cringe but still incredibly funny.

Kanye is a genius. Always (almost always) pushing the sound of hip hop forward. "Security" and Jail freestyle make me want him to produce a Conway ep.

Also, Pusha T said his next album is hands down best of 2022, half produced by Ye half by the Neptune's.

Last edited:
Kanye is a genius. Always (almost always) pushing the sound of hip hop forward. "Security" and Jail freestyle make me want him to produce a Conway ep.

Also, Pusha T said his next album is hands down best of 2022, half produced by Ye half by the Neptune's.
Old head rant incoming and don't take this personally. Kanye post Yeezus is the definition of mid IMO and I don't understand the adoration for the music he now makes. Coming from Chicago and watching Kanye breakout and take over the sound of Hip-Hop for so many years his albums were always fun events and I loved how each one was truly a classic and unique. But since Yeezus I can't find a single redeeming thing about any of his albums or his sound in general and definitely not him as a person. It's all just so insanely contrived and self righteous at this point. I gave TLOP multiple chances and there's not one single track on that album that I can stand to listen to in its entirety. There's a couple moments on Donda that are catchy and I tried to watch what I could of that performance that was posted here, but I'm so over the endless auto tuning and I'd honestly rather go to a real life funeral than sit through a performance like that. In the words of the topic himself, I miss the old Kanye.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Last edited:

For those waiting on a non VMP press

Old head rant incoming and don't take this personally. Kanye post Yeezus is the definition of mid IMO and I don't understand the adoration for the music he now makes. Coming from Chicago and watching Kanye breakout and take over the sound of Hip-Hop for so many years his albums were always fun events and I loved how each one was truly a classic and unique. But since Yeezus I can't find a single redeeming thing about any of his albums or his sound in general and definitely not him as a person. It's all just so insanely contrived and self righteous at this point. I gave TLOP multiple chances and there's not one single track on that album that I can stand to listen to in its entirety. There's a couple moments on Donda that are catchy and I tried to watch what I could of that performance that was posted here, but I'm so over the endless auto tuning and I'd honestly rather go to a real life funeral than sit through a performance like that. In the words of the topic himself, I miss the old Kanye.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.
Don't get me wrong I only REALLY like three of his albums, for me twisted Fantasy was peak and now Donda 2 is what has me really interested again. But I still respect/appreciate that he's always trying something new and pushing the boundaries in ways that do cause waves in other people's music and push the things along. He invented drake's original style on one album, 808s, and moved on. And so on. Not that I even like drake.

As far as him as a person, I just think his whole life is all one incredible PR stunt. Sometimes the character he plays feels played out but for the most part I find his stunts hysterical. And on the off chance that it's not a stunt... Absolute legend.

Don't get me wrong I only REALLY like three of his albums, for me twisted Fantasy was peak and now Donda 2 is what has me really interested again. But I still respect/appreciate that he's always trying something new and pushing the boundaries in ways that do cause waves in other people's music and push the things along. He invented drake's original style on one album, 808s, and moved on. And so on. Not that I even like drake.

As far as him as a person, I just think his whole life is all one incredible PR stunt. Sometimes the character he plays feels played out but for the most part I find his stunts hysterical. And on the off chance that it's not a stunt... Absolute legend.

That hologram is so creepy.
I cant understand why she wouldnt get offended and divorce him over that hologram tbh lol
Guess im the weirdo for not seeing how "sweet" it is lol

And again, i agree. Especially with the bolded.

Last edited:
Back