Hip Hop

For those waiting on a non VMP press
Is there an issue with the VMP press? Good album, shout out from the TC, I'm a homer.

Appears now and then on hhv and other sites. Ive had it for a few year now, cant say that ive played it much ...
Fair play, I love his production especially on Wu Tang vs. The beatles and he's local to me so I'm probably a bit biased.

Edit: I also love everything he's done with Syntax even if he is a grumpy bastard.

Fair play, I love his production especially on Wu Tang vs. The beatles and he's local to me so I'm probably a bit biased.

Edit: I also love everything he's done with Syntax even if he is a grumpy bastard.
i also got the Adventure to Pepperland vinyl , i often fall in love with that mash up stuff but barely get back to em these days

i also got the Adventure to Pepperland vinyl , i often fall in love with that mash up stuff but barely get back to em these days
Ah, thank you for this, something I've completely missed, must have been other things going on. It's great that the output and quality is pretty high these days and also that people are eating well but sometimes it just feels too much.
Not like it's really a big problem to have considering.

I got my P4H :cool:

Feeling nervous about Greetings Earthlings drop next week, I DMd Near Mint to ask if they'd take pre orders before opening the floodgates to resellers but no reply lol. If anyone in US wants to buddy system this one and both go for two, DM me. Only 1250 copies I think...

this album is quite good... not fully sure what I think of it so it will definitely get plenty more listens.

for me at least, it's not as consistent throughout as his best work but it's a really good album

I feel similarly. I wasn’t blown away on first listen. Some really good tracks and some I can see skipping in the future.

However, I will say Jill Scott absolutely killed her feature. I was really impressed. And Keisha Plum was dope as usual.

Back