Hip Hop

Has anyone else hopped on this pre-order? Seems to be legit but can't find any info about it on Backwoodz website outside of the alternate cover version from March: Billy Woods and Kenny Segal - Hiding Places - LPx2

I think this has been up for quite awhile. I assumed this was just copies of the last pressing, but with the wrong product image. The double-LP with the instrumentals has one colored disc, which I could maybe see them loosely referring to as "oakwood."

Tapes and cd’s restocked

I mean.. that's cool, but also kind of shady

SmartSelect_20200713-123310_Chrome.jpg

Has anyone had any luck with contacting Air Vinyls, and/or could provide a more direct contact? I had an order go through accidentally and immediately tried to contact them to cancel, but it's straight crickets. I'm not paying for it, so I hope they get back to me before shipping something across the planet which I will keep and then fight the charges on.

What's the good word on Purple Moonlight Pages? Im guessing he'd be dropping it on his bandcamp?
I figured it would be on the ruby yacht web store, like Back At The House, but no word yet. Not sure if he meant he would list it today or a much more vague soon. Might depend on how busy he is playing Ultima. :ROFLMAO:

I figured it would be on the ruby yacht web store, like Back At The House, but no word yet. Not sure if he meant he would list it today or a much more vague soon. Might depend on how busy he is playing Ultima. :ROFLMAO:
I interpreted the tweet as he was getting them today and would list them at a later date. I thought maybe he would announce when that later date is today, but who knows?

Tapes and cd’s restocked

Cassettes sold out..How many times am I going to miss out on this damn album??!

Well.. looks like Air Vinyls would rather fuck with me than be cool about this.

If they think I'm not going to challenge a $300 order, they are fucking tripping. Those guys had a comment and DM from me recorded within 15 minutes of their sale drop. They're dicks.

SmartSelect_20200713-145849_Instagram.jpg

So... we're gonna do it like this, apparently.

SmartSelect_20200713-145903_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20200713-145911_Instagram.jpg

Then directly under my comment is this

SmartSelect_20200713-150521_Instagram.jpg

These labels are too cocky

EDIT:
OOF! Looks like they deleted my comment without either messaging me back or responding.

Wish I remembered to grab all these screenshots ☝

Last edited:
Oh... I contacted De Rap Winkel today to see about combining shipping on my Season Of Da Siccness and was told that Season won't be shipping until early September and Pink Siifu goes out in a week. I decided not to wait/combine, but thought that info might be useful to anyone waiting on either.

@gaporter

Oh... I contacted De Rap Winkel today to see about combining shipping on my Season Of Da Siccness and was told that Season won't be shipping until early September and Pink Siifu goes out in a week. I decided not to wait/combine, but thought that info might be useful to anyone waiting on either.

@gaporter
I just saw this, didnt get the @ in my notifications for some reason, but thanks for the info! I was beginning to wonder since it said shipping July 10

Back