Hip Hop

Don't think I've seen this posted yet. Boldy's new album drops on the 22nd and pre-orders are up. Colored vinyl is sold out but there is still some black left.

I rcvd mine yesterday - ordered from bandcamp. the die-cut cover is cool. printed inner sleeve. didn't come shrinkwrapped

If you havent already, make sure to check out his Armand Hammer projects with Elucid, as well as Elucid's solo work, especially Shit Don't Rhyme No More. I would also check out Ka if you really like to dive into wordy stuff with minimalist beats.
Just got my Shit Don't Rhyme No More vinyl. Seriously slept on. Apparently the stock is getting low as well.

Well... filed a Paypal dispute against Air Vinyls. They're really leaning into this "no refunds" bullshit, even though it's explicitly always posted right after explaining that the mockups might not be exact and doesn't say "no cancellations" anywhere. So... that's that. Fuck them.

On a more positive note, I tried to cancel my black copy of Loaded from SIC, citing in part how sloppy the drop was with an extra $15 was shaved off the initial splatter price after the fact, etc. and it doesn't instill a ton of confidence. I got a super quick reply -- unlike with Air Vinyls, who still hasn't responded -- and he offered to upgrade me to the splatter free of charge. That works. So... now I say positive things about them. My tune is changed for now.

Back