Hip Hop

Well... filed a Paypal dispute against Air Vinyls. They're really leaning into this "no refunds" bullshit, even though it's explicitly always posted right after explaining that the mockups might not be exact and doesn't say "no cancellations" anywhere. So... that's that. Fuck them.

On a more positive note, I tried to cancel my black copy of Loaded from SIC, citing in part how sloppy the drop was with an extra $15 was shaved off the initial splatter price after the fact, etc. and it doesn't instill a ton of confidence. I got a super quick reply -- unlike with Air Vinyls, who still hasn't responded -- and he offered to upgrade me to the splatter free of charge. That works. So... now I say positive things about them. My tune is changed for now.

Ive found some of the SIC stuff a little sketchy lately but every time I have had a question he has always been quick to reply and fix the problem.

I'm so tired of Virgil
Count me in.

Don't know if this rectifies a post, but here it is anyway...

giphy.gif

He was the one with the controversy surrounding the Pop Smoke album art, right?
Yeah, he also did the Run the Jewels/RATM tour poster, Westside Gunn's Pray for Paris cover art, does designs for Louie Vuitton and runs OFF White (or what not). Seems to just be the popular "designer" right now and his style just doesn't resonate with me.

Last edited:
Yeah, he also did the Run the Jewels/RATM tour poster, Westside Gunn's Pray for Paris cover art, does designs for Louie Vouitton and runs OFF White (or what not). Seems to just be the popular "designer" right now and his style just doesn't resonate with me.
How about the controversy with his reaction in regards to the BLM protests...

If miss this drop, somebody @ me please.

Edit: "the vinyl has 2 bonus cuts too. respectdue and another, more poetic exploration called 'jubilee concept'"

Edit edit: looks like lots of boxes in his Instagram story, so hopefully that means we shouldn't have to worry about missing out.

Friday for Purple Moonlight Pages, for everyone interested.

This is popping in and out of stock. Armand Hammer Rome.

This is popping in and out of stock. Armand Hammer Rome.a

Came here to post. Just grabbed one.

Back