Hip Hop

Anyone spring for this? Listening now and I like his flow a lot (some big Kendrick vibes)

I held off. I sprung for the OME earlier this week and saving the funds for some other things. I dig Big Ghost's production but for some reason I always miss or skip his releases. Some of those I regret missing.

Anyone spring for this? Listening now and I like his flow a lot (some big Kendrick vibes)

K.A.A.N has been hit or miss for me, I've shared some previous projects here (or the old place). He's never put out a full project I've enjoyed front to back so I didn't want to pay the DRW shipping extortion.

gonna check this out , but it still amazes me that an extra piece of paper makes the record 9€ more expensive than the standard black and sell out almost all the time on this site.

K.A.A.N has been hit or miss for me, I've shared some previous projects here (or the old place). He's never put out a full project I've enjoyed front to back

His album Uncommon Knowledge was my introduction and it's still my favorite project from him, it's solid front to back. I've also connected with some of his projects but not others.

gonna check this out , but it still amazes me that an extra piece of paper makes the record 9€ more expensive than the standard black and sell out almost all the time on this site.
People want that sweet sweet Japanese culture maaaaaan. It's a status symbol these days I guess. But throw one of those OBIs on a VMP package and it looks ugly as sin 😆

I bet he feels the same but he ain't complaining lol 😂😂😂 personally OBIs are a pain in the ass to me and my OCD

I've never gotten why anything other than Illmatic is considered noteworthy, but, yeah, if that one doesn't do it for you, it's safe to say you can give up.
unpopular opinion but It Was Written is better than Illmatic in my opinion.also i would say It's safe to say the Hip Hop community would agree Nas has more than a couple of classic albums.

unpopular opinion but It Was Written is better than Illmatic in my opinion.also i would say It's safe to say the Hip Hop community would agree Nas has more than a couple of classic albums.
Well that's why I said I don't understand, I certainly don't claim for it to be a popular opinion. I have heard the same from some hip hop heads though, so I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that.

If you like it that's great! Certainly not trying to say my opinion is "right" or shit on anyone elses.

Back