Hip Hop

Vegan leather Telfar bags have become really sought after to the point where they're selling out on every restock on the site and reselling for 3-5x the retail value, just think he means his records are shooting up in value and he'll probably get more popular off the fact his records are worth big bucks
Oh, ok, so he's going to let bots buy them all? :ROFLMAO: ;)

Last edited:
Well, no wonder it hasn't shown up. According to DHL tracking, it ended up somewhere in Erlanger, KY. That is... not where I live.

😓
When I ship internationally thru Ebay my packages always go to Erlinger KY and then ship out from there (no idea why, I live outside Atlanta which obviously has tons of international flight traffic). So I'd take that as a sign that they it has made it through customs etc and has not been rerouted to your address yet... Seems unusual but I think you're straight

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Fat Beats customer support? Usually really good about getting back to me but it’s been close to a week.
I emailed earlier this week to try to combine shipping on two pre orders and have not got a response yet. Normally I get a response same day or the next

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Fat Beats customer support? Usually really good about getting back to me but it’s been close to a week.

I just received a box that spent almost a month floating around and one of the items the sent was incorrect so i just reached out again. Last time I contacted them about the order (about 2 weeks ago) they got back to me in24 hours but referred to someone else (not my name) in the email - it was a little weird.

Also Been trying to get the DRW guy Bas to respond to emails for more than almost 2 months. He was nice enough to combine shipping on two orders but never refunded one of the shipping charges. Usually he's really good about getting back to you. I've emailed him like every two or three weeks and nuthin'.

I hate having to harass people just to respond to an email.

Cd Cassettes Vinyl etc

Cant access it from Ireland. Throws me to UK store which doesn't have the album yet. Cant be arsed going through a vpn

Anyone been seeing the stuff going on with TDE?
I read that TDE artists will make all the dough if TDE release any project now. TDE want to wait to release anything so they can make more off the artist with tours merch etc which is causing friction between artist and label. Apparently bunch of albums are already ready to go

I read that TDE artists will make all the dough if TDE release any project now. TDE want to wait to release anything so they can make more off the artist with tours merch etc which is causing friction between artist and label. Apparently bunch of albums are already ready to go
Yeah, it's sad because while they're sitting idle, their competitors have been on the rise. They have a great roster of artists but restricting them from releasing albums is not the move. If I recall, that exact thing is what caused the whole snafu with Death Grips and Epic, the label wouldn't release NLDW the same year as The Money Store so they just leaked it themselves lol. I doubt anyone at TDE is going to do anything that extreme but it sucks for artists to not be able to freely but their work out. Makes me wonder if that's the hold up with Kendrick too?

Seems like it's deeper than that though, right? Sounds like SZA has been waiting since way before COVID.

Back