Hip Hop

If anyone else who lucked into that Armand Hammer Rome drop was getting nervous they oversold, like me, I sent an inquiry to double check and this was the response:

Should be getting those out this week.

We didn't even intend for them to go on sale when they did so caught us a bit off guard as we are still working on getting caught up on all of the SHRINES orders.

We got your order and will be getting it out soon.

any updates or more info on this??
I haven't really looked into it more than that thread (not sure if you looked down the whole thread, I probably should have specified) and Mavi's and some other rappers' tweets, but the fact that Mavi was kind of an unknowing middleman and now has stepped away from medhane and is condemning him is a pretty big affirmation of the accuser, although I'm not sure that's necessary. If anyone finds any more info, I'd be interested to see it as well.

I haven't really looked into it more than that thread (not sure if you looked down the whole thread, I probably should have specified) and Mavi's and some other rappers' tweets, but the fact that Mavi was kind of an unknowing middleman and now has stepped away from medhane and is condemning him is a pretty big affirmation of the accuser, although I'm not sure that's necessary. If anyone finds any more info, I'd be interested to see it as well.

well.. bummer. Medhane album gets to hang out in the recycle bin with Antwon and Kool AD 😕

yes, but is RSD still happening in stores or will online sales happen? There were four albums that caught my eye pre COVID

not entirely sure tbh. I think they split into a couple of different dates now like 3 dates because of covid. This drops in Sept. I feel I may have better chances copping it online than in store because i doubt many stores near me will even get this.

Fire

Also

I don't know if any of you guys are subscribed to the newsletter from Rappcats but they sent out an email about a month ago that said -

"Madlib is currently wrapping up two new albums, one with a musician collaborator he's been expected to work with for a long time, the other with first time co-producer. We hope to announce these on Rappcats before summer's end. "

Madlib is currently wrapping up two new albums, one with a musician collaborator he's been expected to work with for a long time

GUNNLIB OTW?!?!?!?

Should be interesting. Also, hoping that Vinyl Digital fixes these US shipping issues before they drop that 50 round drum

i now have Perfect 3, Metralleta, Don't Eat The Fruit, and Saint Muerte stuck with them lol I want my Camino and CRIME!!!!

Back