Hip Hop

Sameeeee. Not sure why I slept on him. Not that it matters, but also didn't know he is mixed.

He's been good in that limited means what it means. For example, this one was just standard black, no frills, but limited -- and now secondary prices show that: Logic (27) - Everybody
Yea--from what I can see, that one has uncleared samples and will likely never get a repress (similar to Captain Murphy's Duality). It also has probably a total pressing size of 1500 or less based on how many people have it on discogs.

Sameeeee. Not sure why I slept on him. Not that it matters, but also didn't know he is mixed.

He's been good in that limited means what it means. For example, this one was just standard black, no frills, but limited -- and now secondary prices show that: Logic (27) - Everybody
Logic - Everybody is the only album on vinyl i don't own and its so expensive. I kept thinking i would easily pick it up down the line at the time how wrong was I 😩

I dont include Supermarket as a studio album personally I also don't have or want this. Think only 500 official pressed

Last edited:
Yes this logic biracial joke has plagued his whole career tbh. He has some pretty personal songs and one verse was about how his white mother would call him the n word and beat him but meanwhile slept with black men obviously, other verses were about how he was altogether rejected by both the white and black communities in the racially tense environment he grew up in as a child. Some pretty heavy shit but he probably could've stopped bringing it up after 2 or 3 albums. I guess he felt the need to speak to that experience and he definitely took a ton of shit for it so I respect him for that for sure

Logic - Everybody is the only album on vinyl i don't own and its so expensive. I kept thinking i would easily pick it up down the line at the time how wrong was I 😩

Wooooa. Logic got Mach Hommy Wap Kon Joj pic disc prices!!!

if u wanna pretend there is bootleg version lol

Wooooa. Logic got Mach Hommy Wap Kon Joj pic disc prices!!!

if u wanna pretend there is bootleg version lol

I might have to pretend lol 🤣 I slept on it when it was available purely thinking I could casually pick it up. Sick to my stomach now 😫

Just got that too. Thanks for the heads up.

It’s pretty crazy how fast some people in the US are receiving it. I honestly wish we got the option to pay a bit less for shipping for a bit slower delivery window. The shipping costs on this one were pretty insane.
Just showed up, they put my shirt in the LP mailer with it. Records flat and the paper sleeve has the lining on the inside so it’s nice they didn’t cheap completely out. Also like the shine the sleeve has to it. Overall not upset, hope yours shows up soon!
C96909BE-C40E-44CA-A55E-9035C05DB57A.jpeg
Custom sleeve tag with the album title + high quality graphic + super soft shirt = better than anything I’ve gotten directly from Gunn printed on Champion

Last edited:

Only 50 left ^

Less then 155 left ^

So I wasn't expecting much based on people saying Madvillainy doesn't sound great on vinyl, but I'm really enjoying this "Sire Edition" that finally arrived.
Yeah, mine hasn't arrived yet, but people on Discogs are already saying that it sounds much better than the standard pressing! So I am super keen for my copy to arrive and to compare the two pressings! 😃

I'm very happy to hear that you're loving the Sire Edition pressing though! Fills me up with joy! ♥

Back