Hip Hop

Oh snap is this just a reissue or does it have anything special to it? I've been wanting to pick up a VMP copy but this is cheaper and I like the pink over the white

ooo, pretty. Too bad I just got the VMP pressing yesterday.

Oh snap is this just a reissue or does it have anything special to it? I've been wanting to pick up a VMP copy but this is cheaper and I like the pink over the white
Not sure about specifics about this pressing. But I’m pretty sure the VMP one was just a reissue and not a remaster (says nothing about a remaster on the VMP article or store link) so its probably the same pressing as VMP’s.

I have a feeling this is why VMP tosses all those copies up yesterday hah. But the VMP one is awesome so it’s still a great pickup.

Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if it's literally the same in every way except color lol

Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if it's literally the same in every way except color lol
Looking back on VMP’s magazine articles and stuff about the MM Food reissue it says nothing about it being a remaster or anything as far as I could tell. Maybe packaging is different? But I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a different color.

Looking back on VMP’s magazine articles and stuff about the MM Food reissue it says nothing about it being a remaster or anything as far as I could tell. Maybe packaging is different? But I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a different color.

VMP’s pressing does not have the original sample for Kookies, which sucks. Doubt this has the OG sample either

Last edited:

Rhymesayers probably took the opportunity of the VMP repress and called fatbeats like yo want in on this? haha

ooo, pretty. Too bad I just got the VMP pressing yesterday.
The VMP pressing sounds spectacular! Really crisp and sharp! And the pressing looks so great too! The opaque green and cream are so visually nice! You’ve definitely got the best version of MM...FOOD! 💯💎

The VMP pressing sounds spectacular! Really crisp and sharp! And the pressing looks so great too! The opaque green and cream are so visually nice! You’ve definitely got the best version of MM...FOOD! 💯💎
I mean...it’s probably the same as the one Fatbeats just out on preorder that’s from the same label and comes out at the same time as the VMP one hah. So nothing to be disappointed about at all but seems like the same album but different color...

Back