Hip Hop

If your only halfway through wait till you hear the sample in the track Thalia says is inspired by Kanye. The sample is my favourite song from the particular artist 🔥

Edit: sorry I'm getting mixed up. That song I'm talking about is before half way through I dont know why I thought it was towards the end. "Man I Is"
I hadn't hit Man i is yet but HELLLLL YES man that's what im talking about! Toro Y Moi sample on 5 Hooks was pretty sick too!

Right but then no other variants elsewhere? I haven't followed his career that much but this project is pretty cool so far.
I haven't followed him super close but I'm pretty sure everything besides his first album has been a one time drop, no variants, and several go for hundreds already.

Btw I heard from a reliable source that Ginger by Brockhampton is getting repressed very soon, which was another limited preorder drop and has been selling for quite a lot. Pretty good album.

wonder what's limited about it?
I've had to order it. Too 🔥🔥

Maybe I'm the only one who's not really excited about the DONDA album coming?
I just cant get into his faith based music.

where did you get the info only on sale for a week, also how much is shipping in the U.S.?

Logic shop homepage has a timer, 6 days and some hours left.
Bro he's changing the whole game

Attachments

• 5592835.png
    5592835.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
nice got me that purple obi on DRW

still copies up !

I'm loving the new "Final" Logic album👌🏼😃 I'll see myself back out again apologies 😒....
Sameeeee. Not sure why I slept on him. Not that it matters, but also didn't know he is mixed.

wonder what's limited about it?
He's been good in that limited means what it means. For example, this one was just standard black, no frills, but limited -- and now secondary prices show that: Logic (27) - Everybody

Sameeeee. Not sure why I slept on him. Not that it matters, but also didn't know he is mixed.

He's been good in that limited means what it means. For example, this one was just standard black, no frills, but limited -- and now secondary prices show that: Logic (27) - Everybody
Listen to that Everybody album and it'll be impossible not to know that he's biracial

I'll always give new Kanye the college (lol) try but I have to admit I'm not expecting a lot from him nowadays. His last two solo efforts haven't done a lot for me and I think in the time since them he's only receded more into his own world, so I don't have much reason to believe the quality will be bumped up anymore. That said, I will still give it a go when (and if) it comes out and hope for the best.

Back