Hip Hop

GUNNLIB OTW?!?!?!?

Should be interesting. Also, hoping that Vinyl Digital fixes these US shipping issues before they drop that 50 round drum

i now have Perfect 3, Metralleta, Don't Eat The Fruit, and Saint Muerte stuck with them lol I want my Camino and CRIME!!!!

I hope so! Could also be the Pusha x Madlib album push has been talking about.

Can you imagine all the dope vinyl released if it was GunnLib? Rappcats vinyl, Duape! vinyl, maybe even a VMP pressing.

My signed Fetti showed up banged to shit. This motherfucker signed it with a faded ass sharpie and threw it loose in an oversized bubblemailer
Damn, mine should be making it to my door step sometime before the end of the day.

Sorry to hear that yours came banged up. For the $65 I paid, mine better be near to perfect, or I’ll be reaching out to for at least a partial refund.

This is crazy! Mach did a commercial for a frozen custard food truck back in 2018. WTF!?

@Jonathan Y @wingclipper

Damn, they deleted this like a minute after I posted this. I was able to grab the audio from it though. Sounds like shit, but hey. Not sure how how long this will be up

Mans is a whole enigma. I think I've heard this before tho. The cookie crumble part. Time to go back and dig

Back