Gotta warp, these members can help. [Vinyl Flat]

I don't think I've ever seen it go on sale. When I bought my 2nd vinyl flat the guy gave me a slight discount since I had bought the first flat and groovy bag somewhat recently - the new version was bigger and needed a new bag to fit it.

I sold off my used one for a decent price, so that was nice.

That's what I thought. I was looking around at the price history and there was no dip at all from what I could see.

Just uh... just for the record the DF-02 doesn't really go on sale either... in uh... in case you were asking...

That moment I just realized the tax for the DF-02 alone costs more then an entire vinyl flat AND groovy pouch. 😬

JESUS.

Well thank God I didn't pay any tax on mine. 😉

Oh dear Mather, if you’re not careful the Canadian tax man might ask you very politely if you’d please consider handing over your unpaid taxes because it’s the right thing to do...

Last edited:
Got this in today from @hype...as bad as it looks, it shouldn't be too difficult.

yZdpZ9S.gif

unately thats where TDE the business and n
Got this in today from @hype...as bad as it looks, it shouldn't be too difficult.

yZdpZ9S.gif

They took the color variant a bit too literal on my copy because it's def. looking like a "Seaglass Wave" 😬

Hopefully you can calm those waters and take a little spice out of that meat-a-ball!

I'm playing it now and it sounds fine....there's still a slight warp as seen in the video below, but nothing that I would personally worry about - as it doesn't effect play.

I had it in for an hour...then off for a few hours. On for 2 hours or so...then off and cooling overnight in the bag until 30 minutes ago.

Cooling under weight is just as important as the time cooking. I've found this helps keep the warp from coming back...sometimes the vinyl is just trained to be warped.

Last edited:
For those of you who sent along albums to press, I'll be getting to them this weekend.............1st week back after being away 2 weeks has been horrendous, TGIF!

PSA - I consider myself pretty generous and helpful and I don't mind the occasional oversight when it's just a few bucks, but when that starts to become a "problem", well, it gets annoying. So, and I'm speaking for myself and not for others, I'll send back your LPs once I've received the funds for shipping unless other arrangements have been made.

...........I honestly hate the fact I actually have to bring this up.

Back