Gotta warp, these members can help. [Vinyl Flat]

So I sent them not cleaned in original junk inners. But I included a bunch of clean new inners because you don’t want to put cleaned records back in junky dirty inners. So all I can figure is that the puncture happened on the way to flattening and not on the way back. Now that all of this has been immortalized in writing I feel both relieved and foolish for making a mountain out of a molehill.
Who flattened them? I'd like for them to confirm this theory.

Not really sure why my identity was a secret, lol.

That being said, I honestly don't remember there being any puncture in the box when it showed up, and I'm positive there weren't any on the extra sleeves. I'm just as confused, the albums in new sleeves were sandwiched between cardboard, then the extra sleeves I believe, and the original sleeves on top. All wrapped in bubble wrap.

Not to mention, I would never re-use a shipping box if it was damaged to the point of being unusable.

No idea, just glad the vinyl was intact, if we knew USPS was going to take this long, I could have hand delivered it since I'm in the area this weekend.

Not really sure why my identity was a secret, lol.

That being said, I honestly don't remember there being any puncture in the box when it showed up, and I'm positive there weren't any on the extra sleeves. I'm just as confused, the albums in new sleeves were sandwiched between cardboard, then the extra sleeves I believe, and the original sleeves on top. All wrapped in bubble wrap.

Not to mention, I would never re-use a shipping box if it was damaged to the point of being unusable.

No idea, just glad the vinyl was intact, if we knew USPS was going to take this long, I could have hand delivered it since I'm in the area this weekend.
Didn’t mean to be so cagey about who did the flattening. But now that you’ve said the new sleeves didn’t have those tears/indents in them the conspiracy theories can begin again. @Mather can get his tin foil hat back on.

Didn’t mean to be so cagey about who did the flattening. But now that you’ve said the new sleeves didn’t have those tears/indents in them the conspiracy theories can begin again. @Mather can get his tin foil hat back on.
I'm a little confused myself, while I'll concede that if the puncture was on the bottom of the box I may have not noticed it, I know there were no marks on the extra sleeves you sent. Again, I'm just glad the vinyl wasn't damaged in any way.

I'm a little confused myself, while I'll concede that if the puncture was on the bottom of the box I may have not noticed it, I know there were no marks on the extra sleeves you sent. Again, I'm just glad the vinyl wasn't damaged in any way.
Nope, no... Uh uh... I already saw this film... It's over, I'm not gunna watch again. It was aliens.

signs-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Hey folks,

forgive me for not reading all 11 pages. I’m thinking about getting a vinyl flat. Are people generally happy with theirs or is there a preferable alternative in the same price range? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey folks,

forgive me for not reading all 11 pages. I’m thinking about getting a vinyl flat. Are people generally happy with theirs or is there a preferable alternative in the same price range? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
oh my god here's my chance

Well friend, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE FURUTECH DF-2? Why this wonderous machine does it all! It slices, it dices, it flattens your records in RECORD time! See what I did there!? All this can be yours for this limited time offer of-

-checks notes-

Jesus Christ that's the price?!

Okay I'm sorry folks, get the Vinyl Flat. It works very well and doesn't cost roughly the GDP of Denmark.

Hey folks,

Thanks!
I think I'm going to pitch a show about @Mather , he'll be a record store owner dealing with customers and his own chaotic life.........I'm sure it'll be a big hit :)

As for the Vinyl Flat, its worth the investment just knowing you can fix the issue yourself.............even though the issue shouldn't exist, but we all know better ;)

I think I'm going to pitch a show about @Mather , he'll be a record store owner dealing with customers and his own chaotic life.........I'm sure it'll be a big hit :)

As for the Vinyl Flat, its worth the investment just knowing you can fix the issue yourself.............even though the issue shouldn't exist, but we all know better ;)

just remember it’s not a @Mather story without a big cat or two in there. I let you decide which one(s)

Brand new to this thread. I got a replacement for a warped record today and it’s warped as well. That reminded me that I have another warped album from the artist. Instead of asking for yet another replacement I decided to come here. Whom can help out a kind gentleman with a couple of warped Open Mike Eagle records. One is a double LP so it’s three discs total. I have all the time in the world to wait. Thanks!

Back