Golf?

Yup’ getting my Pimento Cheese sandwiches ready for the weekend!
View attachment 171252
Pretty stoked that I was recently able to pick up this older American Needle (made in the USA) Masters golf cap off ebay for under $20 bucks.
My sister and bro-in law went last year on Saturday and Sunday, she asked my swag request and I went with a golf towel. It's awesome. People ask why I'm using it...I mean, it would just sit in a drawer or something if not.

My sister and bro-in law went last year on Saturday and Sunday, she asked my swag request and I went with a golf towel. It's awesome. People ask why I'm using it...I mean, it would just sit in a drawer or something if not.
Right? I would use the towel too (a nice choice). I am pretty sure this hat spent most of its life hanging in someone’s man cave. It’s probably from the late 80s early 90s and seems like it has never been worn but I am gonna wear the heck out of it.

thanks! $30K for first place...that'd be a dream

I really think it is going to come down to a Tour player vs. a LIV player on Sunday just for juicy headlines
Wow, 30K would be a nice little purse!

Woods v Mickelson? haha, not likely of course.
I'd love to see Rory win it, maybe over Cam Smith as the LIV player. (because that suits my bet nicely.)

Wow, 30K would be a nice little purse!

Woods v Mickelson? haha, not likely of course.
I'd love to see Rory win it, maybe over Cam Smith as the LIV player. (because that suits my bet nicely.)
Woods vs. Mickelson one last time...on Easter Sunday....would be the greatest. We can dream lol

I like Rory over Smith! That works for me haha

Jon Rahm is 🔥 today. Started with a double bogey on the first hole and ended his day with a (current) share of the lead at -7.
Yeaaaaa...Rahm over Rory was the other move I should've made (same price)

Between that and flipping Cam Young and Morikawa, I'd be sitting in 15th place out of 53k....but I didn't do any of that so I am in 8,288th place lol still winning some dollars tho!

They really do.

I've started the season playing well this year...nothing new, no lessons, it's just working for now. But my next blowup is around the corner I'm sure.
Played yesterday with the guy I'm caddying for. Starting the season much better too. Some blowup holes here and there, but made 8 pars and a birdie yesterday. Need to get the body back in golf shape. Amazing how working out doesn't transfer to stamina throughout a round of golf. Just need to play more and build some confidence. Thinking I might try and play in a few tournaments to push myself to practice more.

Back