Fresh Grabs

I haven't bought much lately but I have quiteeeee a bit coming by the end of this week 😬

Markis Precise – No Wings Without Scars $15 shipped and he packaged the hell out of it and threw in a free cd as well 👏
Pepper – No Shame (2021 Repress) This one kind of came out of nowhere but was happy to grab a new copy!

Joe & Flower Travellin' Band – The Times (1975 Original)
Got this for like $20 shipped and the vinyl looks brand new, excited to finally have this one!
Blu & Exile – Miles Davis 7" (Signed copy from fatbeats)

PicsArt_08-12-01.12.05.jpg

There’s nothing like the arrival of an anticipated record to make up for a rough week:
CF9730D7-996B-40B6-8FEE-BDE45BC0A8DC.jpegThere’s nothing quite like problems with said anticipated record to drag you back down. Did anyone else order the bundle with the seven and not get it from Colemine? I know their CS is too notch so I’m not worried about, giving a spin before reaching out because there is a divot on side b, want to see if it is as bad as it looks.

75441673-23E0-471A-A0CF-C5DA54C49D8D.jpegSuper fresh (Juana Molina’s “Segundo”) - delivered about 15 minutes ago - been wanting this on vinyl for years, but not willing to spend crazy money. Only listened to first side so far, and other than a little crackling in the lead in grooves, it sounds really good. Detailed and punchy, with plenty of air around everything - hope the rest sounds as good.

Back