Fresh Grabs

I've just checked mine that has arrived the other day and see something similiar. Does it look the same way for you or worse? How about others who have the "Fancy free" record? Do you have those black botches too on your back cover?

View attachment 49860

Hey sorry I didn't see this until now. It's exactly that - when I looked on discogs the picture didn't have these marks. Anyway i received 15$ credit for this...

new new 6-2-2020 2.jpg

Got my first few 2020 RSD releases and was happy I got the colored variants actually just realized all 3 are red.

Hillbillies In Hell - Country Music's Tormented Testament (1952-1974) Volume X (RSD 2020)
Troubled Troubadours (RSD 2020)
The Chris Robinson Brotherhood ‎– Betty's Midwestern Magick Blends Vol. 4
Goblin ‎– Greatest Hits Vol. 1 (1975-79) (Red) (RSD 2020)

new new 6-2-2020.jpg

Old Crow Medicine Show ‎– 50 Years Of Blonde On Blonde (3rd time buying this and finally not getting two disc ones!)
New Riders Of The Purple Sage ‎– Brujo (1974) (Test Pressing)
Wendy Rene ‎– After Laughter Comes Tears: Complete Stax & Volt Singles + Rarities 1964-1965
The White Stripes ‎– The White Stripes (UO White Exclusive)
Gold Leaves Cover Lee Hazlewood ‎– Won't You Tell Your Dreams (Gray Marbled 7")

Came home to quite a few nice records yesterday.

Mac Miller - Circles
Pre-order from his website. Love this album

Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna
My last VMP ROTM after cancelling

Free Nationals - self-titled
Gold Nugget version. I feel like this album is a bit slept on and the variant looks awesome.

Durand Jones + Paul Cherry
Purchased from the bandcamp sale a few weeks back where they gave all profits to the musicians

Midnight Blue - Kenny Burrell, Something Else - Cannonball Adderly
These are both the AP pressings at 45RPM. Got them in the Acoustic Sounds Memorial Day sale. They sound incredible. Glad the Something Else was back in stock!

IMG_1123.JPG

384E15D4-A621-45CA-8631-8890A1CA81C9.jpeg
1) Mo-Fi Grateful Dead ‘American Beauty’ 45rpm. Clock may be ticking on this release at retail.
2&3) Couple New Releases.
4) Humble Pie ‘Smokin’. 1978 pressing. Classic live album. Had a bootleg cassette of this for years copied from a friend’s vinyl. Never owned it on vinyl b4.
5) Super nice 1977 pressing of Harvest. Have other pressings but this was in such great shape.

7B8F3A53-66FF-498D-9821-48CEBE051CB3.jpeg
Norah Jones - Not Too Late
Norah Jones - Feels Like Home
John Coltrane - My Favorite Things

The two Norah Jones albums are Analogue Productions, snagged for around $30 each during the recent Acoustic Sounds sale. I know have AP versions of her first four albums, excited for that.

And the Coltrane is a classic that I finally got around to picking up. I’ve heard good things about this Rhino reissue, we shall see.

So, I got a really nice delivery in! Possible the best delivery ever in my vinyl life! 🔥🔥🔥

8EE96813-A1F5-4E5D-A773-67976EE15F7A.jpeg

I made an order an Acoustic Sounds order like 3 weeks ago and this was everything that shipped that was “in stock”! I’ve already got the 2LP Analogue Pressings of Pet Sounds, but that one was Mono! I want to listen to this masterpiece in stereo! 💎

Absolutely delighted! I’ve been loving all the Analogue Productions pressings from the VMP store and I am so excited to hear all of these and enjoy some marvellous music! 🕺

So, I got a really nice delivery in! Possible the best delivery ever in my vinyl life! 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 50349

I made an order an Acoustic Sounds order like 3 weeks ago and this was everything that shipped that was “in stock”! I’ve already got the 2LP Analogue Pressings of Pet Sounds, but that one was Mono! I want to listen to this masterpiece in stereo! 💎

Absolutely delighted! I’ve been loving all the Analogue Productions pressings from the VMP store and I am so excited to hear all of these and enjoy some marvellous music! 🕺
Enjoy 💙

Back