Fresh Grabs

Let me know how that EPMD Strictly Business yellow vinyl sounds! Been thinking about getting that one but don’t know whether it would be a quality sounding pressing or not! 🤞
Been spinning it and good news sounds awesome. Its 2lp. No liner notes or printed inners my only disappointment but I really recommend it 👌🏼🔥

I got a record in a plain white sleeve signed by somebody!

QX3ubxJ.png

Petals for Armor Pts. I & II "test press" signed by Hayley Williams

Some new bits from the last few weeks:

A delivery from NoBusiness Records. Still waiting on some that seem to be stuck between Lithuania and here.

9C4B131F-AC34-447D-9591-CCFDFF0D6B00.jpeg
BFCFDEC7-AE10-4AD6-AC44-3BB872C3E018.jpeg
1FF8587D-C9DB-4AF3-B57A-8F9F9EE974CF.jpeg

A Lloyd Miller reissue from one of my favourite boutique labels in Italy. The quality of the packaging for these is outstanding.

132573D9-CB7C-4BF4-9B69-D71958491B0F.jpeg

The Muriel Grossman compilation that Jazzman just put out. I wish they’d just released the two albums these tracks are taken from on vinyl but hey ho.

4BAA2170-BB06-4AB5-9042-F56178AB9414.jpeg

And this one is interesting. It’s an English jazzy progy rocky affair from ‘77. The artist has found 100 old stock in his attic or somewhere and released them with a numbered and signed certificate. Gutting for the person who paid £110 on Discogs for one last August.

D9FB11D6-6F6A-49ED-9530-2C47BD2BEF8B.jpeg

Some new bits from the last few weeks:

A delivery from NoBusiness Records. Still waiting on some that seem to be stuck between Lithuania and here.

View attachment 48311
View attachment 48313
View attachment 48312

A Lloyd Miller reissue from one of my favourite boutique labels in Italy. The quality of the packaging for these is outstanding.

View attachment 48314

The Muriel Grossman compilation that Jazzman just put out. I wish they’d just released the two albums these tracks are taken from on vinyl but hey ho.

View attachment 48315

And this one is interesting. It’s an English jazzy progy rocky affair from ‘77. The artist has found 100 old stock in his attic or somewhere and released them with a numbered and signed certificate. Gutting for the person who paid £110 on Discogs for one last August.

View attachment 48316

Oh wow, talk abou stuff you didn't know about but now you need!

What’s the story on that Fu Manchu?
They are releasing 3 10” singles this year for their 30th anniversary. 2 originals and 1 cover on each. This is the first, and the other 2 have yet to be recorded.

I got this from Rough Trade in the UK, but I’m sure you’ll be able to get it from their store. It’s good; they’re last couple of releases have been great, and this is up there.

They are releasing 3 10” singles this year for their 30th anniversary. 2 originals and 1 cover on each. This is the first, and the other 2 have yet to be recorded.

I got this from Rough Trade in the UK, but I’m sure you’ll be able to get it from their store. It’s good; they’re last couple of releases have been great, and this is up there.

I’m in!

Back