Fresh Grabs

Highly suggest everyone check this one out. Apparently very limited. 2 different colors yellow, and this red splatter. Amazing list of features. PJ Morton, Robert Glasper, Trombone Shorty, Branford Marsalis, Cheeky Blakk, DJ Jubilee, Tank from Tank & The Bangas, Matisyahu, Mia X, Kango Slim, Dee-1 & more...All backed by one of the city's best Brass Bands you could ask for. Seen these guys play with Curren$y, Inspectah Deck, Chali 2na and many more classic rappers.

@Lee Newman @Enaz Fox @Teeeee @Mr Moore (Forgotton so many usernames since I haven't been so active but there's more of you that will like this.)

The Soul Rebels - Poetry In Motion
stonedape504_74598758_478760829391736_5550990266854624686_n.jpg

Lee Morgan ‎– Leeway (Blue Note, 1961 first mono pressing, 47 WEST 63rd - NYC, RVG & Ear stamps, deep groove)

Minty Mono Madness Mondays is going well :ROFLMAO: So this is a first pressing Leeway by Lee Morgan and it sounds crazy good. Easily a VG / VG+ without any surface noise that I can hear. The jacket is in great condition but with a crease in the top corner. I need to give the jacket a good clean as I wiped it with a cloth and a load of muck came off it. Its a fantastic album with Jackie McLean, Paul Chambers, Art Blakey Bobby Timmons and Mr Morgan himself!

IMG_9307.JPG

69FFAE63-4E8C-488C-8503-9A2A78F67803.jpeg

Probably my find of the year! An original pressing of Pacific, feat. Haruomi Hosono (YMO), Shigeru Suzuki and Tatsuro Yamashita. A jazzy, belearic instrumental beaut! From the scribblings to the sticker label, it looks like it was a local radio copy. Cover is worn but the record sounds pristine.

Back