Fresh Grabs

Today's record show grabs:
Fresh-Grabs.jpg

So now the question for you Cogs experts, I was having a hell of a time with this Buckingham Nicks, but it was super clean and they only wanted $20.00 for it, with what I narrowed it down to on Cogs I was ok with that.

So here's the Matrix for it, the problem I ran into was what do you trust/go with when it's not completely a match? This copy has "Masterdisk" on both matrix's and a 72 under the side indication on the label (PRC - See below)
PD-1-5058 AS-PRC-2 - 1-1 MASTERDISK GK PRC
PD-1-5058 BS-PRC-2 - 11-1 1-1 MASTERDISK GK PRC

20190720_155248.jpg

I've narrowed it down to these 3, what say you?? (Or point me in the direction of another listing, lol)

As always, thanks for the help :)

Today's record show grabs:
View attachment 11830

So now the question for you Cogs experts, I was having a hell of a time with this Buckingham Nicks, but it was super clean and they only wanted $20.00 for it, with what I narrowed it down to on Cogs I was ok with that.

So here's the Matrix for it, the problem I ran into was what do you trust/go with when it's not completely a match? This copy has "Masterdisk" on both matrix's and a 72 under the side indication on the label (PRC - See below)
PD-1-5058 AS-PRC-2 - 1-1 MASTERDISK GK PRC
PD-1-5058 BS-PRC-2 - 11-1 1-1 MASTERDISK GK PRC

View attachment 11831

I've narrowed it down to these 3, what say you?? (Or point me in the direction of another listing, lol)

As always, thanks for the help :)
Streets Of Fire is a great one!

An amazon deal and latest Thom. Also, not vinyl but a fresh batch of flipbins finally made it. Love them so ordered a couple of more.

View attachment 11838

View attachment 11839

View attachment 11840

View attachment 11841
Nice set up. Those flipbins piqued my interest. A bit pricey but they look sharp and display nice (and this hobby isn’t exactly cheap to begin with). I couldn’t help myself, I ordered a couple. I went with a mint and tangerine colored pair. A nice mid century modern aesthetic that will work great in my record room. Thanks!

This is an album by the Black Keys, the name of this album is WARPED beyond recognition.
lHZUYRb.jpg

Thanks USPS.
Was really looking forward to spinning this too.
Anyone’s have any success fixing something this messed up? Or should i try to seek out a replacement? It’s 2LP, so I think that kept it from snapping in half.

Currently have it under a stack of records. Not sure it will really do anything.

Anyone’s have any success fixing something this messed up? Or should i try to seek out a replacement? It’s 2LP, so I think that kept it from snapping in half.

Currently have it under a stack of records. Not sure it will really do anything.
That's an easy fix with the VF @Dark Star Boogie, hit me up if your replacement isn't gonna happen. ;)

Its been a while since I have been here with the new job but, this has been the past two month's grabs.

IMG_9036.JPG

IMG_9037.JPG

IMG_9038.JPG

Thank you @Indymisanthrope for the Son House. Nothing wrong with it and it sounds great.
Thank you @Absolut Kaz for the next addition to my Kacey collection.
Thank you to @Colonel_Angus for graciously getting me my first Queen Slay album(after some shock) with a nice note. :love:

Miss you guys

Joe Henderson Featuring Alice Coltrane - The Elements
Thanks to @Mather and @Mr Moore for recommending this and linking a cheap offer on this copy. Really looking forward to giving this a spin!

Various ‎– Sunny Side Up (Brownswood, 2019, Limited Edition Magenta pressing)
Think 'We Out Here'...but in Australia. A comp set up by Gilles Peterson/Browswood to showcase Australia's current jazz scene. Picked up this 2lp limited magenta pressing from The Sound Of Vinyl.

IMG_4741.JPG

No one NEEDS "Pablo Honey"...Though TBH, Anima hasnt muched clicked with me yet either.
Pablo Honey was never on the top of the RH list, but now that I'm down to HTTT, I figured I might grab it since it was the first album. Just to clarify, I wasn't after the entire discography, just the albums I really liked. I mean like it or not, Creep put them on the map, lol

Pablo Honey was never on the top of the RH list, but now that I'm down to HTTT, I figured I might grab it since it was the first album. Just to clarify, I wasn't after the entire discography, just the albums I really liked. I mean like it or not, Creep put them on the map, lol
Don’t forget that this song is on Pablo Honey:

Back