Fresh Grabs

F665576A-CD18-46B0-8B20-D2EF8607555C.jpegJust picked these three classics up.

Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Frank Sinatra - At The Sands
Ryo Fukui - Scenery

This Ryo Fukui was the wild card since I was unable to find it on streaming services so I went in blind on it since I was really digging the cover art. It’s blowing my mind, one of the best buys I’ve made this year

View attachment 12060Just picked these three classics up.

Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Ryo Fukui - Scenery

This Ryo Fukui was the wild card since I was unable to find it on streaming services so I went in blind on it since I was really digging the cover art. It’s blowing my mind, one of the best buys I’ve made this year
That Sinatra looks in great condition. Is that a recent press or just well looked after?

That Sinatra looks in great condition. Is that a recent press or just well looked after?
It’s the pressing being sold on Amazon, reprise reissue! I gave up my search for a copy in the wild, found one in the past two years and disc two was missing 😩. But honestly, no complaints this press sounds fantastic and scratches my itch. Franks voice is loud, clear and crisp!

It’s the pressing being sold on Amazon, reprise reissue! I gave up my search for a copy in the wild, found one in the past two years and disc two was missing 😩. But honestly, no complaints this press sounds fantastic and scratches my itch. Franks voice is loud, clear and crisp!
I got an OG press from @David A with a few other tasty bits and pieces a couple years back. My copy is also great but the jacket is well loved.

I got an OG press from @David A with a few other tasty bits and pieces a couple years back. My copy is also great but the jacket is well loved.
Wow! That’s awesome, that was one of my holy grail crate digging records. Definitely would love to have an OG as well just to compare the sound, feel like it’ll be hard to find one in great shape though.

View attachment 12060Just picked these three classics up.

Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Ryo Fukui - Scenery

You won't regret that Fukui, great album. (y)

Deep Discount Sales, thanks @Crabbers for these

This Mortal Coil ‎– Blood
This Mortal Coil ‎– It'll End In Tears
This Mortal Coil ‎– Filigree & Shadow
Various ‎– Untinted (Sources For Madlib's Shades Of Blue)
Miles Davis ‎– Bopping The Blues
Ben Webster ‎– Gone With The Wind
Taj Mahal ‎– Taj Mahal

1563863877158.png
1563863914171.png

Mais Um Discos order from early June, finally delivered (Minyo Crusaders went out of stock)

Dona Onete ‎– Rebujo
Dona Onete ‎– Banzeiro
Minyo Crusaders ‎– Echoes Of Japan

1563864013650.png

Amazon / Ebay / Wax Buyers Club / Discogs order :

Bobbi Humphrey ‎– Blacks And Blues (BN80 reissue)
Seiichi Nakamura Quintet +2* ‎– The Boss - Live In "5 Days In Jazz" 1974 (Thanks @Mr Moore for the heads up on this one)
Kraak & Smaak ‎– Chrome Waves (another great reissue from Wax Buyers Club, good job @Edd)
Khemmis ‎– Hunted (hoping this is our next AotM @Goatfish picked this month)

1563864105011.png

Deep Discount Sales, thanks @Crabbers for these

This Mortal Coil ‎– Blood
This Mortal Coil ‎– It'll End In Tears
This Mortal Coil ‎– Filigree & Shadow
Various ‎– Untinted (Sources For Madlib's Shades Of Blue)
Miles Davis ‎– Bopping The Blues
Ben Webster ‎– Gone With The Wind
Taj Mahal ‎– Taj Mahal

View attachment 12075
View attachment 12076

Mais Um Discos order from early June, finally delivered (Minyo Crusaders went out of stock)

Dona Onete ‎– Rebujo
Dona Onete ‎– Banzeiro
Minyo Crusaders ‎– Echoes Of Japan

View attachment 12077

Amazon / Ebay / Wax Buyers Club / Discogs order :

Bobbi Humphrey ‎– Blacks And Blues (BN80 reissue)
Seiichi Nakamura Quintet +2* ‎– The Boss - Live In "5 Days In Jazz" 1974 (Thanks @Mr Moore for the heads up on this one)
Kraak & Smaak ‎– Chrome Waves (another great reissue from Wax Buyers Club, good job @Edd)
Khemmis ‎– Hunted (hoping this is our next AotM @Goatfish picked this month)

View attachment 12078
Nice haul :)

Wow! That’s awesome, that was one of my holy grail crate digging records. Definitely would love to have an OG as well just to compare the sound, feel like it’ll be hard to find one in great shape though.

I finally landed one last month, and in the bargain bin, no less! VG+ all around... pretty happy about it.

Andrew WK.- I Get Wet

Pretty great package, good looking vinyl and the blood on the cover has the glossy feel. And hey, you get to PARTY HARD!

View attachment 12127
Nice , I got mine yesterday but unfortunately it had a nasty seam split (a bit suprising since it was a tip-on jacket.). I sent it back today they said they had another copy for me so we shall see. It looks great though.

Last edited:
Some recent mail portal 🔥 🔥🔥
VVbUtaQ.jpg

kkwju4S.jpg

Blue Train is the 1977 King pressing.
Found a NM- copy for a good price, imo, especially considering it shipped from Japan.
Sounds sublime.

Brothers:
NCY9Ofo.jpg

Last edited:
Some recent mail portal 🔥 🔥🔥
VVbUtaQ.jpg

kkwju4S.jpg

Blue Train is the 1977 King pressing.
Found a NM- copy for a good price, imo, especially considering it shipped from Japan.
Sounds sublime.

Brothers:
NCY9Ofo.jpg

Fantastic grabs. Which pressing is the other Blue Train in your pic? I have a super special pressing coming my way in the next week or so........I have never been so excited!

Nice , I got mine yesterday but unfortunately it had a nasty seam split (a bit suprising since it was a tip-on jacket.). I sent it back today they said they had another copy for me so we shall see. It looks great though.
Dang, too bad! Hopefully it doesn't take too long, mine shipped and was delivered so quickly. I need to check out a Bullmoose store when I'm out that way next month.

Back