Fresh Grabs

Superfly reissue finally arrived! Been looking forward to this one.

Rail Band - S/T

View attachment 1024

Congrats! Fantastic grab!

I FINALLY received this The Famous Sound Of Three Blind Mice Vol. 1 compilation. Finally because it has been shipped from the Netherlands on April 23rd and I only received the record in France today! TBH, I was expecting that the seller would cancel my order as he had probably accepted my 36€ (+11€ shipping) by accident. He didn't and completed the order.

2xLP released in 2018 by Impex Records, plated and pressed at RTI on heavy 180g vinyl, mastered by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering, limited to 3000 copies.

P_20190520_104922_1.jpg

For the uninformed (me), what is a “carboot” sale? I know what a carboot is (we call it a “trunk”) - but is this like a flea market? Or just a bunch of dudes selling vinyl out of their cars?

Sorry in advance for my ignorance. 🤓

@Mr Moore got it, exactly that. Whats funny is that im originally from the north of England and I remember the carboots there used to be pretty bad, people selling worn/dirty tools, clothes etc.

Now I live down south and go to a carboot near Hampton Court where all the fancy folk live, the quality of the stuff they are selling is insane, and all for a couple of pounds. In terms of records theres some real gems to be found at these places!

View attachment 1374
My warehouse deal came in. Mine was not shrunk wrapped and you can see a small corner ding in the top right corner of the box - that’s going on a closet anyhow. Halfway through first disc, sounds great. Flat. All pieces seem to be here. I’m happy.
Nice! Excited to see how mine shows up today.

Todays’ pick ups in two parts:
Gal Costa’s India & The Brothers Johnson’s Look Out For #1. These where purchased from the local record store.
Then in the mail today I got Beatles White Album box (Hello Amazon Warehouse deals); Iceage - Beyondless (Japanese variant); Com Truise - Persuasion System, and the best for last The National - I Am Easy To Find (Cherry Tree Exclusive)

Last edited:
Enacted insta to post pics...
I picked up GosT - Possessor (LP), True Body - Still on the Run (cassette), and Perturbator - New Model (CD) at their show in Richmond on Friday

I didn't have Skull, so I grabbed it when I saw them in Atlanta Saturday. Awesome show.

Only have one shite picture from the venue, so I stole this less shite one from discogs..

I didn't have Skull, so I grabbed it when I saw them in Atlanta Saturday. Awesome show.

Only have one shite picture from the venue, so I stole this less shite one from discogs..

View attachment 1516
I ALMOST got Skull...I wanted both, but didn't want to go too overboard. Richmond was awesome too, and I'm glad you had fun!

Back