Fresh Grabs

VMP BOX showed up, exquisite timing! Starting with Live Juju.

View attachment 401
May box and splurge on my all time favorite jazz artist.

View attachment 423

View attachment 424
The new album from The National!

Really nice package and I LOVE the heavyweight outer and the lack of shrink wrap, well played lads! Only small complaint is have is that I’d like a few more liner notes...

Some damn good records there team! Such good stacks to go into the weekend with!!

VMP box came in:

55C164C4-73CB-412B-BDF3-F385C59F74AB.jpeg

60A43E7A-13DF-4DBF-87AC-78FAE9512B9F.jpeg

And I decided to get my lazy arse off the sofa this morning and drive to one of my favourite record shops. I don’t go too often because it’s about a 40 minute drive away and I end up spending too much money but he always does me 10% off these big hauls. He had a gorgeous OG Wayne Shorter Night Dreamer on the wall today but £280 was too rich for me even with discount!

EE54DEFA-3EC4-4D7D-AD23-99BEC5213BB1.jpeg

512DC778-3B48-4EAA-8087-56A7E45951F9.jpeg

0E41A211-C6D1-46DE-A839-FC5A79D1E04D.jpeg

07EFA387-DFF9-44CF-B61E-33332990268E.jpeg

all the people in here got these smart people looking records and heres what I feel my record covers look like

5db469603d18f3350bf2d7699520c787.jpg

VMP box came in:

View attachment 551

View attachment 552

And I decided to get my lazy arse off the sofa this morning and drive to one of my favourite record shops. I don’t go too often because it’s about a 40 minute drive away and I end up spending too much money but he always does me 10% off these big hauls. He had a gorgeous OG Wayne Shorter Night Dreamer on the wall today but £280 was too rich for me even with discount!

View attachment 553

View attachment 554

View attachment 555

View attachment 556
Damnnnnn @Mr Moore what a haul!!!!! Not that I want to poach your spot, but just wondered what the name of this place is? Im finding it more and more difficult to find places that have a decent second hand jazz selection.

Damnnnnn @Mr Moore what a haul!!!!! Not that I want to poach your spot, but just wondered what the name of this place is? Im finding it more and more difficult to find places that have a decent second hand jazz selection.

It's this place. He's only open Thurs-Sat and it's in West Wickham, Kent so a bit of a schlep but it's a proper old skool record shop crammed with some amazing stuff. I did a giant Blues haul there last time I visited, I didn't dare check them out today after this jazz bundle!

It's this place. He's only open Thurs-Sat and it's in West Wickham, Kent so a bit of a schlep but it's a proper old skool record shop crammed with some amazing stuff. I did a giant Blues haul there last time I visited, I didn't dare check them out today after this jazz bundle!
Ah fantastic, thanks for that. Im the other side of croydon so its certainly a doable journey!

VMP box came in:

View attachment 551

View attachment 552

View attachment 553

View attachment 554

View attachment 555

View attachment 556
WOW Look at all that jazz! I'm so jealous about that Time Life!

VMP box came in:

View attachment 551

View attachment 552

View attachment 553

View attachment 554

View attachment 555

View attachment 556

Holy guacamoly 😱 That's what's up! Great haul.

Back