Fresh Grabs

Better late than never!

Stopped by my local, which I can only really get to every month or so, and was happily surprised to see some RSD titles I overlooked the past two drops.
  1. Egypt Strut - Salah Ragab & the Cairo Jazz Band
  2. Chicago/The Blues/Today!
  3. Barney Wilen - La Note Bleue
  4. CSNY - Deja Vu Alternates
  5. Grateful Dead - So Many Roads OOP 5xCD box set (from 1999 - new!) - not RSD but a rare find for a good price taboot taboot.
  6. Ambrose Akinsumire - On the Tender Spot of Every Calloused Moment (not RSD but was in the markdown section, hard to pass this one up for $15)
319337F7-8ACE-4F9F-BEA6-1AC10F2B7B9A.jpeg

Today's pickups:
New Franz Ferdinand reissues (I preordered these from my local and they called yesterday saying I can pick them up today but I think the street date is actually next week...? 🤷‍♂️)
Dexter Gordon - Go (BN Classic series)
Durand Jones & the Indications - Private Space (End of an Ear exclusive)
IMG_5017.jpeg

Last edited:
Fresh Friday Grabs
1D1B5E19-0682-4E8B-856E-558A8A483B7C.jpeg
The Halo Benders - The Rebels Not In
Quasimoto - Yessir Whatever
Bonnie Raitt - Streetlights
Neil Young - Time Fades Away
David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name

I had a pretty good music week, it was light on mail orders but I still ended up with some quality albums. Lord Quas was the only mail delivery from a recent Stones Throw reissue. The Halo Benders answers the question, “what would happen if Calvin Johnson fronted Built To Spill?” Turns out, the answer Is way better than it as any right to be. This is the just released remastered pressing. I actually went to my Local to pick this up and ended up picking up some fantastic 1970s albums; Bonnie Raitt and Neil Young are both original pressings and in near perfect condition, Time Fades Away even came with a perfect copy of the original newspaper lyrics poster. Lastly, this David Crosby is the 2009 Bernie Grundman cut Classic Records reissue.

Last edited:
Fresh Friday Grabs
View attachment 107203
The Halo Benders - The Rebels Not In
Quasimoto - Yessir Whatever
Bonnie Raitt - Streetlights
Neil Young - Time Fades Away
David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name

I had a pretty good music week, it was light on mail orders but I still ended up with some quality albums. Lord Quas was the only mail delivery from a recent Stones Throw reissue. The Halo Benders answers the question, “what would happen if Calvin Johnson fronted Built To Spill?” Turns out the answer Is way better than it as any right to be. This is the just released remastered pressing. I actually went to my Local to pick this up and ended up picking up some fantastic 1970s albums; Bonnie Raitt and Neil Young are both original pressings and in near perfect condition, Time Fades Away even came with a perfect copy of the original newspaper lyrics poster. Lastly, this David Crosby is the 2009 Bernie Grundman cut Classic Records reissue.

That Bonnie Raitt album is so good.

Back