Fresh Grabs

MikeH

Picked up an interesting one this weekend. Don’t remember seeing it out in the wild before.
5ABE1993-4936-4B92-811C-CAEC80CEC38E.jpeg
Has those sweet sweet RVG initials in the dead wax. He has a pretty fascinating life story which was the inspiration for Llewyn Davis. This one has “Hang Me, Oh Hang Me” on it too.

Matt M

Stopped by the local to check out leftover RSD titles, and had my gal and her daughter with me. Was going to leave with nothing, but then they kept looking around and her daughter wanted a couple of records. Needless to say, I walked out with records too. Just got back and upgraded her little suitcase to my starting setup. I love enabling the love of music.

Big Star tribute
MilesDavis - Champions
Hendrix - Blues and Electric Ladyland

3ACA65C9-C02B-4E1A-A7D5-CB1674265F8E.jpeg

zdkaiser

Stopped by the local to check out leftover RSD titles, and had my gal and her daughter with me. Was going to leave with nothing, but then they kept looking around and her daughter wanted a couple of records. Needless to say, I walked out with records too. Just got back and upgraded her little suitcase to my starting setup. I love enabling the love of music.

Big Star tribute
MilesDavis - Champions
Hendrix - Blues and Electric Ladyland

View attachment 106038
I'm gonna say it, the Hendrix Blues album is the BEST Hendrix album. It's an incredible compilation of covers. Crank it up!

The Denmarkian Wonder

A great, yet sad, pickup today. Original US pressings of Biz Markie's first two albums. I've been wanting them for awhile but always got distracted by other records. But when the false report came out that he passed a couple of weeks ago i decided now's the time before it's becomes a reality and the prices explode. Jumped on Discogs and found a NM copy of each for a great price. Both records are super duper clean, as are the sleeves.

IMG_4502.jpeg

TenderLovingKiller®

Fresh Community Supported Grabs
41048225-E417-433B-B10C-3764CC222FC6.jpeg

Teenage Fanclub - Grand Prix
The Thrills - So Much For The City
Joe Henderson - In ‘N Out
Teenage Fan club is @Gavaxeman N&G AOTM Vol. 26 August 2021 pick…
I was able to add a copy from German record store JPC for around $30 US shipped.

The Thrills was an EU only RSD release that @BazookaTooth graciously help me out with.

Joe Henderson was a Nifty PIF from @Santi1392

basically I wouldn’t have these records now if it weren’t for the wonderful people in this Forum.

Thank you all!

Last edited: