Fresh Grabs

A great, yet sad, pickup today. Original US pressings of Biz Markie's first two albums. I've been wanting them for awhile but always got distracted by other records. But when the false report came out that he passed a couple of weeks ago i decided now's the time before it's becomes a reality and the prices explode. Jumped on Discogs and found a NM copy of each for a great price. Both records are super duper clean, as are the sleeves.

IMG_4502.jpeg

Fresh Community Supported Grabs
41048225-E417-433B-B10C-3764CC222FC6.jpeg

Teenage Fanclub - Grand Prix
The Thrills - So Much For The City
Joe Henderson - In ‘N Out
Teenage Fan club is @Gavaxeman N&G AOTM Vol. 26 August 2021 pick…
I was able to add a copy from German record store JPC for around $30 US shipped.

The Thrills was an EU only RSD release that @BazookaTooth graciously help me out with.

Joe Henderson was a Nifty PIF from @Santi1392

basically I wouldn’t have these records now if it weren’t for the wonderful people in this Forum.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
36 CDs! I think only the Manchester and one of the London shows were pressed to vinyl.

I was going to say! That’d be a lot of records! 36 CDs will take you a good while to run through. Yeah I think Manchester would have been the bootleg series one that was always incorrectly labelled as London and they did release the real London gig on vinyl too.

I was going to say! That’d be a lot of records! 36 CDs will take you a good while to run through. Yeah I think Manchester would have been the bootleg series one that was always incorrectly labelled as London and they did release the real London gig on vinyl too.
Yup, I think that's right. I only listened to the Manchester show for the first time around its anniversary in mid-May but since hearing it and finally seeing Dont Look Back (I know it was a year earlier, but still England) I figured I'd enjoy the full set.

Yup, I think that's right. I only listened to the Manchester show for the first time around its anniversary in mid-May but since hearing it and finally seeing Dont Look Back (I know it was a year earlier, but still England) I figured I'd enjoy the full set.
Interested to hear what you think. I downloaded the whole set on the day it came out but apart from Manchester and London I've never listened to them. I think it's the thought of hearing mostly the same set again and again. I did enjoy all the 18 discs of Cutting Edge though (stripped of the studio chatter)

Interested to hear what you think. I downloaded the whole set on the day it came out but apart from Manchester and London I've never listened to them. I think it's the thought of hearing mostly the same set again and again. I did enjoy all the 18 discs of Cutting Edge though (stripped of the studio chatter)
Yeah, I'm going to try to get through them all, though I'm sure I'll need to break it up and do it over several weeks, at least. The box was just so cheap, and the form factor is so small, that I could justify getting the CD box.

Back