Fresh Grabs

My large Target order arrived! Very surprised as it was all sent in a whiplash style mailer and in perfect condition!

View attachment 88563

Could you let me know how that God Loves Ugly pressing is when you get a chance to open/play it? Kinda bummed I didn't grab it as part of the 3 for 2 sale, but it's still reasonably priced even at full price.

Could you let me know how that God Loves Ugly pressing is when you get a chance to open/play it? Kinda bummed I didn't grab it as part of the 3 for 2 sale, but it's still reasonably priced even at full price.
Assuming it's the 2019 pressing, it's pretty damn good. Much better than any other version of it.

Finally get to post here again! Some things came through the mail.
First up, VMP. Excited to get some Strokes on my collection, and a pick up for @dirty hands
IMG_20210217_162505.jpg

Next up, one of my favorite japanese groups. Husking Bee. English sung punk from some crazy Japanese.IMG_20210217_162205.jpg

Next, TTL exclusivo of the Roots "Organix"
IMG_20210217_162250.jpg

Respawned Records recent Goldeneye Pressing. Half black, half splatter.IMG_20210217_162737.jpg

Also, got some blurays from the Target sale. A series that I really liked and only got to 2 seasons before it got cancelled. Check it out!
IMG_20210217_163241.jpg

And now, for something completely different. I got two of my pictures made art prints. Really excited and cool to see something I took on this quality. Hopefully I'll get to make more! Only 10 of each got made, if you'd like one let me know! 🖤IMG_20210217_170121.jpg

First up, VMP. Excited to get some Strokes on my collection, and a pick up for @dirty hands
View attachment 88669

Next up, one of my favorite japanese groups. Husking Bee. English sung punk from some crazy Japanese.View attachment 88668

View attachment 88670

Respawned Records recent Goldeneye Pressing. Half black, half splatter.View attachment 88667

Also, got some blurays from the Target sale. A series that I really liked and only got to 2 seasons before it got cancelled. Check it out!
View attachment 88666

And now, for something completely different. I got two of my pictures made art prints. Really excited and cool to see something I took on this quality. Hopefully I'll get to make more! Only 10 of each got made, if you'd like one let me know! 🖤View attachment 88665
Some fun stuff there and the prints look great. Kudos!

View attachment 88669

Next up, one of my favorite japanese groups. Husking Bee. English sung punk from some crazy Japanese.View attachment 88668

View attachment 88670

Respawned Records recent Goldeneye Pressing. Half black, half splatter.View attachment 88667

View attachment 88666

And now, for something completely different. I got two of my pictures made art prints. Really excited and cool to see something I took on this quality. Hopefully I'll get to make more! Only 10 of each got made, if you'd like one let me know! 🖤View attachment 88665
Nice haul and love the prints :)

Freshly in and im already on my second play-through.

John Coltrane - Lush Life (Prestige, 2021 Craft One-Step Small Batch Pressing)

This is No. 0138/1000 and comes in a clothbound slipcase with inset artwork. Really fantastic sounding record.

View attachment 88622
I am waiting on my copy in the mail. Did they package them up in a decent mailer?

I am waiting on my copy in the mail. Did they package them up in a decent mailer?
Yeah not bad, it was a cardboard box with those crumple zones/fins. There was just a single sheet of thin bubblewrap in there as well which wouldnt have done much really (not really bubbewrap, its the sheet that feels like textured packing peanuts if that makes sense?).

The slipcase is sealed as well and the record/jacket sits tightly in there which is good!

VSOP - The Quintet
McCoy Tyner - Sahara / Atlantis

Three of the jazz albums I've wanted the longest in my first (but I suspect not the last) order from RecordCity in Japan. So much fire on these discs. Glad I resisted rejoining VMP for this as this is more than good enough for me.

20210218_140758.jpg

Nick Walters and the Paradox Ensemble
Fergus McCreadie - Cairn
Poly-Rythmo - Segla
Amy Winehouse - Valerie 7"
A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here...Thank You 4 Your Service

Two sweet new UK jazz releases (one by a trumpeter, another a Scottish pianist), my 4th copy of the incredibly warped but fantastic Segla, completing the essential ATCQ records, and a cheeky unofficial single of Valerie.

20210218_140744.jpg

Back