Fresh Grabs

Fresh grabs from HHV - they're so patient with me, I have been bundling items into one order for a while & cancelling stuff and adding new stuff.

IMG_6577.JPG

Hizuru - Hizuru, really mellow J-Jazz from the Musilogue label. I really like the artwork and think it complements the other Musilogue release - Elephant and a barbar - really well.

Groeni - Nihx
I highly recommend fans of a Radiohead (namely Thom's solo stuff) to at least give this a listen. It's a "headphones" album for sure. I see similarities with Moses Sumney as well. This is from HHV's own label (project mooncircle) and can be had for cheap (got it for 11€) almost everytime they do a sale. The colour is really nice looking too.

IMG_6578.JPG

Didnt manage to get a fair priced copy of the Kidjo exclusive on the market, but I'm over that. Love this album, and I think the black vinyl suits it better anyway.

HHV's Alice Clark exclusive which I'm really excited to hear after all the RSD hype.

Sadly this is the 3rd time I've ordered the HHV Roots Undun exclusive and the 3rd time I'll be sending it back. It's realllllly warped..again :( shame as it's an album I'd really like to own.

I received my VMP order today but beyond that, the two pick ups I am most excited about...7323
The reissue of Stardust’s “Music Sounds Better With You” 12” now if I could score some ecstasy and a “faux-hawk” my sophomore self would be proud.

Johnny Cash - “At Folsom Prison” this is a Fantastic condition OG original pressing the cover is VG++ and the album is NM. I found this at Half Price Books it was well worth the $20 it paid for it.

Last edited:
20190618_171636.jpg

Lux Prima and Foxygen

One of my locals was having an out of business sale and I picked both of these up for 34 dollars. Been meaning to get both of these cause the singles were great.

Can we talk about the packaging on Lux Prima? It feels sooo nice and honestly hope more records come in this textured package.

View attachment 7330

Lux Prima and Foxygen

One of my locals was having an out of business sale and I picked both of these up for 34 dollars. Been meaning to get both of these cause the singles were great.

Can we talk about the packaging on Lux Prima? It feels sooo nice and honestly hope more records come in this textured package.
Lux Prima is my favourite album of 2019 so far! Don't own it on vinyl yet, though.

And look what showed up today and sounding fantastically funky...
View attachment 7365

Thanks @Plaid Room / Colemine

Very nice - and it seems you Americans can prematurely enjoys your Black Pumas while us Europeans will have to wait until friday. The ATO color variant looks fantastic in the mockup, would you mind sharing a picture of the actual record and maybe the signed poster that came along?

Very nice - and it seems you Americans can prematurely enjoys your Black Pumas while us Europeans will have to wait until friday. The ATO color variant looks fantastic in the mockup, would you mind sharing a picture of the actual record and maybe the signed poster that came along?

Was there a way to get a coloured variant locally or did you have to import it?

Edit: I see jpc.de has a "coloured" edition - do you think it's this one or something else?

Back