Fresh Grabs

Slowly unpacking my Amazon 3/2's

Already spun Grant Green which really floored me. Best TP I've owned yet. Also picked up Chant.

Yazz Ahmed I'm also happy to say sounds much better than the first press. I'll be keeping this one.

Finally got my hands on the Max Richter N&G ROTM.

View attachment 77451
View attachment 77452
I completely slept on the 3 for 2 (probably a good thing). Was it a specific Amazon store/country? Great picks btw.

I completely slept on the 3 for 2 (probably a good thing). Was it a specific Amazon store/country? Great picks btw.

This was .de and I they had it on .com as well.

I feel like every year this happens a couple of times. The BN80s worked out to 12-13€ each and the TPs were about 21-22€ each.

RSD BF Fresh Grabs
A87BA001-B338-459F-86E6-27DBDABE9C91.jpeg
Aimee Mann - Bachelor No. 2
Lou Reed - Live At Alice Tully Hall

I woke up at 5:30 am, made it down to by LRS by 6:00 (they opened at 7:00) and was on my way home by 7:30. I was mainly going for Aimee Mann but while thumbing through the titles I grabbed this Lou Reed on a whim. I think I am live music deficient because this is the 3rd Live LP I’ve purchased this month. Also, The Amiee Mann is a fantastic pressing it sounds stellar and though I still prefer the original album art the liner notes are great, Amiee does a write up for every song included. Lots of good stuff here. The Lou Reed sounds wonderful also. Black Friday was a success. Now I am gonna eat some leftovers and take a nap.

This RSD was an easier one for me as I had nothing I had to have, but zone been meaning to add the Best Coast - Crazy For You to my collection for a while and this was a primo excuse to do so.

I also had some passer’s remorse about leaving She and Him - Christmas Party behind (I prefer it to the oft pressed first effort) so I went back and grabbed it...where the heck is that repress by the way?

D322FCEC-D789-47A6-86A9-92013BAF5E4F.jpeg

I want to do a comprehensive updates post soon, it wouldn't be that long even though it's been - almost two years, holy shit.

Nevertheless I thought I'd post this now since it's sorta special.

SWANS - White Light From the Mouth of Infinity / Love of Life

It's in great condition except for a couple of scratches on Side B of Love of Life, which don't affect play - I'm going to blame the paper inner. With this the only two contemporary SWANS vinyl releases I don't have are Soundtracks and My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope. THANKZ @wokeupnew !!

20201127_180549_1606519235358.jpg

Kinda want to keep the box it was shipped in just for this...

20201127_180651_1606519260916.jpg

Now I am jealous! Is it in good shape? It's hard to find this record in good conditions.
Its in excellent shape! 1 little scuff on side A with the rest looking unplayed. Jacket looks untouched too. Had original in my wantlist forever, but I'll take a 2nd press in this condition, and from a local. Haven't played it yet though so that's just a visual grading

Its in excellent shape! 1 little scuff on side A with the rest looking unplayed. Jacket looks untouched too. Had original in my wantlist forever, but I'll take a 2nd press in this condition, and from a local. Haven't played it yet though so that's just a visual grading

Awesome! I love this album. I also have a Brazilian press but a 2017 reissue (...). I never saw any older press of this record in France or nowhere else. Congrats!

Back