Fresh Grabs

So I ventured out into the wild of a record store for only the second time since March and came across a seemingly NM RTJ3 on gold with all the inserts... now... It wasn't $35 but it also wasn't $90 and considering this last sold for $210 CAD on Cogs I'm pretty happy.
View attachment 60636

Aaaand also this:
View attachment 60637
LOL! That “I am gonna definitely wait on RTJ3” comment did not age well. I think that was less than a week ago.

Regardless congratulations you collected them all. Now you have to get the RSD Box to store them in.

LOL! That “I am gonna definitely wait on RTJ3” comment did not age well. I think that was less than a week ago.

Regardless congratulations you collected them all. Now you have to get the RSD Box to store them in.
I know I MAY have said that like 2 days ago but here's the thing...

HOLY SHIT LOOK A BEAR ON ROLLERSKATES

-flees-

But look... as I said, the record gods made it appear right in front of my face, looking by all accounts NM with all the inserts, for almost a 3rd of the price its currently selling for. So if it sounds like crap, which it likely will because it's Rainbo and I know that RTJ3 was a mess in terms of pressing quality, I'll just sell it for like a 3rd of what it's "worth" and recoup my costs and get the black one.

I know I MAY have said that like 2 days ago but here's the thing...

HOLY SHIT LOOK A BEAR ON ROLLERSKATES

-flees-

But look... as I said the record gods made it appear right in front of my face, looking by all accounts NM with all the inserts, for almost a 3rd of the price its currently selling for. So if it sounds like crap, which it likely will because it's Rainbo and I know that RTJ3 was a mess in terms of pressing quality, I'll just sell it for like a 3rd of what it's "worth" and recoup my costs and get the black one.
You don’t have to justify nothing. We all hang out on this forum for a reason and it’s NOT because we don’t like buying records. Ya gotta take those opportunities when they present themselves.

These came in over the last week.

Major thanks to @BazookaTooth for helping me expand my BN collection. Ornette Coleman was a fabulous PIF and Griffin was a deal he alerted me to.
IMG_20200810_124116.jpg

Midnight in Tokyo Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 . Delighted to have these two great compilations. The packaging is pretty barebones, no gatefold or liner notes - I would have loved to have liner notes since the artists are unknown. However I can't really complain at the price point these are sold at and the music sounds awesome. I don't normally buy comparison but I will highly recommended these and added sell for me was that I couldn't find any of these songs on Spotify.

IMG_20200810_124138.jpg

The mysterious white label release "sauce and dogs". No idea who the artists are but I sense there could be some members of Ill Considered/Wildflower involved given the style of release (wildflower 1 also came with hand made artwork) and the sounds. Really unique release and I enjoy it quite a bit so far from what I previewed. I kind of wish my art looked better..

IMG_20200810_124147.jpg

Funny that both of these would arrive on the same day, as both are complete impulse buys, the details surrounding my decisions to purchase like a morning fog at high noon. I'll just go out on a limb and imagine that N&G (or maybe it should be N$G?) had something to do with it ;).

Emma Swift - Blonde on the Tracks (green vinyl, signed)
Half Moon Run - Seasons of Change
Impulse.jpg

Back