Fresh Grabs

I'll post my other grabs from downtown later on. But for now...

View attachment 32935

Original, sealed, with the uncensored cover. One of the greatest and most legendary records in Christian metal 🤘
Dude, I just picked up the CD for Vengeance Rising’s second album, Once Dead. Sounds just a raw as it did back in the day, but it’ll never surpass Human Sacrifice! Now if I could only find a copy on vinyl.....

Freshies this week

A couple from the excellent India Navigation label:

IMG_7860.jpg

A pair from Lester Bowie:

IMG_7858.jpg

A duplet of Jack DeJohnette:

IMG_7859.jpg

Two from the twosome Sam Rivers and Dave Holland:

IMG_7857.jpg

Dave Holland also graces this brace from Wayne Shorter and Sam Rivers:

IMG_7861.jpg

And finally, The Gary Burton Quartet and Orchestra perform this Dark Opera Without Words by Carla Bley who features with Steve Lacy and Gato Barbieri amongst others.

IMG_7815.jpg

Moses Boyd - Dark Matter (Exodus Records, 2020 Dinked Edition, No.429/500)

New Moses Boyd Dinked edition, with 2 Grey Lp's, Foil Inner Sleeves, and Custom 90cm x 90cm Flag Wrap. Its a great package and only cost me £3 more than the standard pressing.
IMG_3420.JPG

Plus a few I picked up from Honest Jons a couple of days ago. The Mal Waldron was one I picked up but put back a couple weeks ago, happy to see it was still there so I snagged it. Just to give you an idea of how reasonable Honest Jons is, these 3 cost me £30 total.

The Mal Waldron Trio - The Blues Minus You - Ten Shades Of Blue (Music Minus One, 1959 First Pressing WITH book of sheet notes)
Hampton Hawes - For Real! (Contemporary Records, 1984 UK pressing)
Dexter Gordon - Fried Bananas (Gearbox Records, 2017 First Pressing)

IMG_3421.JPG

Back